|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young Trojan princess that draws the attention of the most famous Greek warrior?
2. Who is considered more intelligent than all the suitors combined?
3. What is the reason the Grecian king might consider going to war?
(a) To defend their troops in Asia.
(b) To open trade negotiations.
(c) To stop paying double the price for goods on which Troy has levied taxes.
(d) To deflect criticism from his court.
4. Who sacks the city of Sion?
5. Which characters scheme against the Greek warrior by playing upon his attraction to a young princess?
(a) Penelope and Helen.
(b) Cassandra and Helen.
(c) Helen and Polyxena.
(d) Cassandra and Polyxena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sails up the Hellespont to raid Thrace?
2. Who further agitates discussions and serves as a mouthpiece for the Trojan prince?
3. Which character is most distraught about the conflict?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 6, what is the decision-making process compared to?
5. What area is the gateway to Asia Minor?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)