|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has thirteen suitors?
2. Who are some of the Greek hero's victims?
(a) Cassandra, Odysseus, and Penelope.
(b) Paris, Helen, and Helenus.
(c) King Agamemnon, Hector, and Menelaus.
(d) Coroebus, Pandarus, and Othronus.
3. Who is considered more intelligent than all the suitors combined?
4. Who is distraught about leaving a child behind?
5. What area is the gateway to Asia Minor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is most distraught about the conflict?
2. Who is the young Trojan princess that draws the attention of the most famous Greek warrior?
3. Who is pleased to have the Trojan prince stay?
4. Which character is recognizable by long hair and a dance of death?
5. What does the Oracle predict that troubles Penelope?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)