|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sacks the city of Sion?
2. Who is distraught about leaving a child behind?
3. Who has hairy arms?
4. Who is pleased to have the Trojan prince stay?
(a) Menelaus and Helen.
(b) Hermione and Penelope.
(c) Menelaus and Penelope.
(d) Helen and Odysseus.
5. Who is considered as beautiful as Aphrodite?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters scheme against the Greek warrior by playing upon his attraction to a young princess?
2. Who is pleased by the arrival of the Spartan queen?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 6, what is the decision-making process compared to?
4. What is revealed about women in Greek society in Part 1, Chapter 6?
5. Who further agitates discussions and serves as a mouthpiece for the Trojan prince?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)