|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which army burns ships?
(a) Phoenician traders.
(b) Trojan forces.
(c) King Agamemnon and his troops.
(d) Spartan forces.
2. Who is hostile towards the Spartan queen?
3. Who is the leader of the Trojan army?
4. Who is the character that is invited to Sparta for talks?
5. Who becomes worried because of the death of the courageous cousin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats a wound from a spear inflicted on a sibling?
2. Which character goes disguised as a famous cousin and leads forces into battle?
3. Which character learns about the terrible vision of death awaiting the head of the Trojan army?
4. Who is the character most moved by the arrival of the Trojan prince?
5. What is the story told about the birth of the Trojan prince?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)