|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character learns about the terrible vision of death awaiting the head of the Trojan army?
2. Who is hostile towards the Spartan queen?
3. Who is the leader of the Trojan army?
4. What is the story told about the birth of the Trojan prince?
(a) The Trojan prince was left on a mountainside because of a dream his mother had of burning sticks and cared for by a shepherd until he returned to Troy and won the annual games and confessed his royal birth.
(b) When the Trojan prince was born, his parents both were murdered and he was left an orphan.
(c) The Trojan prince was conceived in a lake and was the son of Zeus.
(d) The Trojan prince was spirited away by demons and forced to live sequestered on an island till he was rescued as an adolescent.
5. Who is the character that is invited to Sparta for talks?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the Grecian queen attracted?
2. Who becomes worried because of the death of the courageous cousin?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 5, with whom do the Trojans want to forge alliances?
4. Which army burns ships?
5. Who is the character most moved by the arrival of the Trojan prince?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)