Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. Who is the character who defeated the bull of Crete in combat and became famous?
2. Who is this character that plays knucklebones with a cousin and does not want to give up childish things such as running down to see the new foal in the stable?
3. Who is the character that kidnaps a twelve-year old as ransom in gold?
4. Who is considered the child of Zeus?
5. Who is the character that is perceptive enough to notice a softening in the ship captain's attitude?
6. What symbolizes good fortune in Greek culture?
(a) Honeyed wine.
(d) Good weather.
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4
7. Who is the character that does not believe the legend of Zeus becoming a swan to mate with mortal women?
This section contains 3,734 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)