|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Opting out of a flight to Berlin, Speer survives the crash that kills who?
2. Who does this open door affect?
3. Hitler refuses Speer's call to employ who in factories?
4. How does Hitler react to Speer's two-sentence speech?
(a) He is surprised by it.
(b) He is angered by it.
(c) He is annoyed by it.
(d) He praises it for conciseness.
5. Hitler tells Speer to stop the conference for what reason?
(a) If there are difficulties.
(b) If the argument becomes heated.
(c) If he becomes nervous.
(d) If it goes on for too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. When can Speer and his associates work on designs?
2. How often does Hitler reveal his feelings?
3. Hitler approves Speer's _______________ for future building.
4. What does Hitler have Speer do to his Berlin office?
5. Does Speer become anti-Semitic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the beginning of Speer's time as head of the Armaments Ministry.
2. What poor military decisions does Hitler make after the Allied invasion of North Africa?
3. Describe Speer's Nuremberg building. How does this reflect Hitler's belief about the importance of architecture?
4. What are Speer's plans for the Armaments Ministry? What do others think of his plans?
5. How does Hitler rapidly conquer Poland and France?
6. What events take place that show Speer the true side of Hitler and his Nazi Party? How does Speer react to these events?
7. What is significant about 1934 for Speer?
8. What is taking place in Speer's life when he is called to rebuild the Berlin district headquarters? Why might this be?
9. Describe Adolf Hitler Platz.
10. What does Goering have Speer design? Why? Describe this building project.
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)