1. When was Albert Speer born?
2. What teaches Speer how to adjust to adversity?
3. What develops Speer's self-discipline and joy in taking common action?
4. Whose assistant does Speer become?
5. What takes place in 1927?
6. Although Speer is turned off by Joseph Goebbels, what does he do?
7. Does Speer read MEIN KAMPF?
8. Does Speer become anti-Semitic?
9. Had Speer known about Hitler's intentions, what would he have done?
This section contains 4,681 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)