|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ley and Himmler both challenge Speer's authority at Peenemünde during what?
(a) His time as leader of the Armaments Ministry.
(b) His visit with his family.
(c) His hospitalization.
(d) The Allied bombing.
2. News of the Allied invasion of __________ is taken as a feint for a thrust at undefended Italy or southern France.
(a) South Africa.
(c) North Africa.
3. In 1939, Speer guarantees completion of the five-mile core by __________, with the massive cost being spread over many budgets.
4. Why does Hitler surround himself with "flawed" men?
(a) To better understand the common man.
(b) To feel superior.
(c) To test his knowledge.
(d) To feel normal.
5. When it becomes clear that it has been pre-arranged for Milch to control the whole war economy, Speer appeals to Hitler who demands what?
(a) They leave Milch alone.
(b) They treat Speer as a gentleman.
(c) They put Speer in control of the whole war economy.
(d) They ignore Speer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bormann, Keitel, and Lammers form to insulate Hitler from others?
2. Speer masses 130 searchlights to create the first ____________ and masses striking swastika flags to disguise drab façades.
3. The Chancellery envisaged to replace the one just built is a palace contrasting with what?
4. When was Albert Speer born?
5. What does Hitler appreciate about Speer?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)