|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Troost die?
2. How often does Hitler reveal his feelings?
3. Speer hears that he is considered headstrong and is forbidden to do what?
(a) Rejoin Hitler's inner circle.
(c) Return to work.
(d) Be in charge of any organization.
4. As the General Staff desires, the Todt Organization begins building defensive positions on the Dnieper. Why does Hitler order this work stopped?
(a) He considers this work to be too optimistic.
(b) He considers this work to be defeatist.
(c) He wants to surrender.
(d) He realizes it is futile.
5. Seeing his forces encircled at Stalingrad, Hitler forbids what?
(a) The Tenth Army to break out.
(b) The Sixth Army to break out.
(c) The Seventh Army to break out.
(d) The Fourth Army to break out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose assistant does Speer become?
2. What does this bombing do?
3. As "Operation Citadel" opens, Speer convinces Hitler to spare who to serve as armaments laborers?
4. With Goebbels and Goering counseling peace, Hitler rapidly conquers what two countries?
5. Hitler tells Speer to stop the conference for what reason?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)