|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fromm orders summary courts martial and execution of the conspirators, including who?
(a) Von Stauffenberg.
2. Why does Speer's exuberance at German successes cool?
(a) Hitler stops listening to him.
(b) His tactics no longer work.
(c) As Allied bombings begin affecting production.
(d) He no longer wants to help Germany win the war.
3. Speer grows prosperous but works too much to enjoy what?
(a) His job.
(b) His family.
(c) His friendship with Hitler.
(d) His life.
4. Speer sees Hitler's life "ebbing away" and his own later experience suggests that Hitler has what?
(a) Anxiety disorder.
(d) A prisoner's psychology.
5. Hitler is mistrustful but can be swayed by whom?
(b) Those skilled in manipulation.
(c) Only those in his inner circle.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hitler eliminate an enormous threat?
2. What does Hitler enjoy?
3. After coldly rejecting Speer's plan for a joint operation with the Air Force, Hitler visits the sickroom, hearing what?
4. Hitler is unwilling to risk a revolution like ____________.
5. Hitler rejects innovation and never understands what is crucial?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)