|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bormann, Keitel, and Lammers form to insulate Hitler from others?
(a) A "Hitler Fan Club."
(b) A "Committee of Three."
(c) An "Insulation Team."
(d) A "Protection Committee."
2. Whose assistant does Speer become?
(a) Heinrich Tessenow's.
(b) Heinrich Harrer's.
(c) Heinrich Himmler's.
(d) Heinrich Heine's.
3. Speer mediates a meeting of Goering, Guderian, Zeitzler, and Fromm to discuss what?
(a) Problems caused by Hitler assuming command but not exercising it.
(b) Problems caused by other men in the inner circle.
(c) Problems caused by Hitler's mental illness.
(d) Problems caused by the Allied forces.
4. Himmler offers who to make bricks and quarry granite?
(a) Prison and concentration camp workers.
(b) His SS men.
(c) German civilians.
5. Speer hears that he is considered headstrong and is forbidden to do what?
(a) Be in charge of any organization.
(b) Rejoin Hitler's inner circle.
(d) Return to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Industrialists give sober reports. How do Hitler and the generals react?
2. Speer enters Hitler's inner circle in Berlin and at his mountain retreat at Obersalzberg and meets _____________.
3. In the summer of 1939, Hitler menacingly orders the eagle on the dome to clutch in its claws what?
4. When winter closes in on the Russian front, the Soviets destroy what, leaving the Germans unable to resupply themselves?
5. Hitler refuses Speer's call to employ who in factories?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)