|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What develops Speer's self-discipline and joy in taking common action?
(a) Joining the choir.
(b) Joining a rowing association.
(c) Joining the military.
(d) Joining the football team.
2. With Goebbels and Goering counseling peace, Hitler rapidly conquers what two countries?
(a) Sweden and Norway.
(b) Poland and France.
(c) Austria and Switzerland.
(d) England and Italy.
3. Why does Hitler surround himself with "flawed" men?
(a) To feel normal.
(b) To better understand the common man.
(c) To feel superior.
(d) To test his knowledge.
4. Speer and Milch are alarmed that American bomber production is far outstripping Germany's. Hitler and Goering insist that it is what?
(b) Just propaganda.
(c) Not going to affect Germany.
(d) A lie.
5. Back in Berlin, Speer learns that his name appears in the rebels' planned government, but what saves his life?
(a) The annotation, "Competent?"
(b) The annotation, "Probably not."
(c) The annotation, "Hitler's friend."
(d) The annotation, "If possible?"
Short Answer Questions
1. While Speer recovers for six weeks with his family, what happens?
2. Who does this open door affect?
3. What door is opened upon Troost's death?
4. What does Hitler have Speer do to his Berlin office?
5. Operation Valkyrie provides for the fast mobilization of the _________________ men always on furlough in Germany as a "Home Army" to face emergencies.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)