|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people attend Hitler's daily afternoon dinners at which he is harsher than at Obersalzberg, offering monologues that show little growth since his "fertile" youth?
2. Why does Hitler surround himself with "flawed" men?
(a) To better understand the common man.
(b) To feel normal.
(c) To test his knowledge.
(d) To feel superior.
3. What else does Hitler enjoy?
(a) Drives to Dresden.
(b) Drives to Königssee.
(c) Drives to Frankfort.
(d) Drives to Berlin.
4. What does Hitler have Speer do to his Berlin office?
(a) Enlarge it and add a balcony.
(b) Redecorate it.
(c) Rebuild it.
(d) Double it in size.
5. The new façade of Hitler's headquarters expresses what?
(a) Power and might.
(b) Happiness and strength.
(c) Remoteness and "self-idolatry."
(d) Grandeur and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hitler eliminate an enormous threat?
2. What does Hitler appreciate about Speer?
3. Hitler hints at aims for a great Germanic Reich stretching from ______________.
4. Does Speer read MEIN KAMPF?
5. The blossoming of Speer's career follows ___________ of Ernst Roehm.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)