|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Had Speer known about Hitler's intentions, what would he have done?
(a) Murdered Hitler.
(b) Started his own party.
(c) Joined the party.
(d) Left the party and/or Germany.
2. Through a detailed model of Berlin, Hitler loves to "enter his avenue" to do what?
(a) To come up with questions to ask Speer.
(b) Make changes.
(c) Evaluate the future effect.
(d) Feel happy.
3. How does Speer benefit from helping this person?
(a) He gets a raise.
(b) He gains new skills in the architectural field.
(c) He attracts Hitler's attention, is invited to dinner, and becomes the young man destined to design Hitler's legacy.
(d) He meets Hitler.
4. How is Speer when he is called to rebuild the Berlin district headquarters?
(a) Little involved in the Party and out of work.
(b) Building his career.
(c) Busy with many projects.
(d) Still in architecture school.
5. Hitler approves Speer's _______________ for future building.
(a) "Theory of mind."
(b) "Theory of constraints."
(c) "Theory of Ruin Value."
(d) "Theory of reasoned action."
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Speer work for the Reich?
2. Speer's suggestion of diverting construction workers gains grudging approval from Hitler, and Todt puts Speer in charge of what?
3. When was Albert Speer born?
4. What teaches Speer how to adjust to adversity?
5. When can Speer and his associates work on designs?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)