|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Mary and Philippa in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 11"?
(a) Mary's probation officer.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A reporter.
2. What does Norman learn does not work as it should?
(a) The gun he buys.
(b) The elevator in Mary's flat.
(c) The door to Mary's flat.
(d) The copies of the keys he makes.
3. Who does Norman realize is not a maid?
4. What do Philippa and Mary spend a lot of time discussing?
(a) The arts.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
5. What does Norman do when he returns to his hotel in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 6"?
(a) Writes a letter to his dead wife.
(b) Kills Mary.
(c) Finalizes his plans.
(d) Watches television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Philippa's pen name?
2. What is the greengrocer doing while his keys are stolen?
3. Who could not handle Philippa when she was a child?
4. Who does Hilda inform that Mary has been incarcerated?
5. Who discovers the restaurant where Mary and Philippa work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the events that lead to Norman's theft.
2. How does Norman find Philippa and Mary's flat?
3. Who visits Philippa and Mary's flat in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 7" and what happens during the visit?
4. Discuss Maurice's involvement in Mary's death.
5. Discuss the confrontation Philippa has with Mary in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 9"?
6. What grows for Norman as he continues to follow Mary?
7. What occurs at the Royal Academy?
8. Discuss the visit between Philippa and Norman in "Book 4, Epilogue at Evensong".
9. Describe Norman's visit to Philippa and Mary's flat.
10. What does Norman learn when visiting Mary and Philippa's flat, and what does he do?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)