|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will take Norman several days to do?
(a) Find a car to steal.
(b) Figure out Philippa's work schedule.
(c) Find Mary's flat.
(d) Copy a set of keys.
2. How many sets of keys does Norman make copies of?
3. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
4. What do Philippa and Mary do during their morning routine?
(a) Bake desserts.
(b) Decorate their home.
(c) They explore London.
(d) Eat breakfast in the park.
5. What does Philippa learn her birth name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Philippa a student, in the epilogue?
2. Who watches the house on Caldecote Terrace?
3. Who visits Mary and Philippa in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 11"?
4. Who arrives at Philippa and Mary's flat in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
5. Who wants to leave town in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the fight between Maurice and Hilda in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 19".
2. Discuss the jobs that Philippa and Mary get.
3. What does Philippa find when walking into her flat in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 12"?
4. What occurs when Philippa goes to Caldecote Terrace in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 8"?
5. What does Norman discover about Mary in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 1"?
6. What does Philippa find at Mary's death scene?
7. What does Philippa learn from Maurice when she goes to Caldecote Terrace in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 8"?
8. Describe Norman's visit to Philippa and Mary's flat.
9. What grows for Norman as he continues to follow Mary?
10. What happens at Regent Park in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 15"?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)