|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the greengrocer doing while his keys are stolen?
(a) Stocking shelves.
(b) Talking on the telephone.
(c) Speaking with a customer.
(d) Reaching for a bunch of bananas.
2. What is learned about the house on Caldecote Terrace?
(a) Who the residents are.
(b) The residents' routines.
(c) Hilda's job.
(d) Maurice's job.
3. How long does Norman follow Hilda?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 21 days.
4. What does Norman decide to steal in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 4"?
(b) A policeman's gun.
(c) A car.
(d) A flashflight.
5. What grows for Norman during his time spent watching Mary?
(a) His uncertainty.
(b) His lust.
(c) His curiosity.
(d) His hatred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices Norman at Regent Park?
2. What is Philippa's pen name?
3. Who visits Mary and Philippa in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 11"?
4. What does Philippa use to break the lock on her door?
5. Where do Philippa and Mary go in order to get money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Regent Park in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 15"?
2. What occurs when Philippa goes to Caldecote Terrace in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 8"?
3. What do Philippa and Mary see on television, and what does it lead to?
4. How does Norman find Philippa and Mary's flat?
5. What does Philippa do about Mary's death?
6. What does Philippa learn from Maurice when she goes to Caldecote Terrace in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 8"?
7. Describe Norman's visit to Philippa and Mary's flat.
8. Discuss the jobs that Philippa and Mary get.
9. How does Mary die?
10. Discuss the confrontation Philippa has with Mary in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 9"?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)