|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippa regret letting go of in exchange for truth?
(a) Her curiosity.
(b) Her innocence.
(c) Her fantasies.
(d) Her hope.
2. Who does Hilda feel too much compassion for?
3. What type of paintings do Philippa and Mary view in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 2"?
(a) Victorian paintings.
(b) Still life paintings.
(c) Watercolor paintings.
(d) Picasso paintings.
4. What does Norman find he must gain access to in order to attack Mary?
(a) Mary's keys.
(b) Mary's work schedule.
(c) Mary's car.
(d) Mary's flat.
5. Who discovers the restaurant where Mary and Philippa work?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman do while waiting to exit Philippa's building?
2. Who takes the blame for Mary's death?
3. What is given to Philippa as a gift in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
4. Who threatens to tell police that their home is broken into?
5. Who works as a telephone operator at a hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Norman intend to steal and why?
2. Describe Norman's visit to Philippa and Mary's flat.
3. What does Norman discover about Mary in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 1"?
4. Discuss Hilda's job.
5. How does Norman find Philippa and Mary's flat?
6. What does Norman learn while watching the house on Caldecote Terrace?
7. What does Philippa learn from Maurice when she goes to Caldecote Terrace in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 8"?
8. Discuss the events that lead to Norman's theft.
9. What occurs at the Royal Academy?
10. What grows for Norman as he continues to follow Mary?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)