|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Philippa's pen name?
(a) Philippa Rose.
(b) Philippa Ducton.
(c) Rose Palfrey.
(d) Rose Ducton.
2. Where do Philippa and Mary get jobs in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 9"?
(a) A book store.
(b) A cajun diner.
(c) A bar.
(d) A fish and chips restaurant.
3. Who is Norman with at Regent Park?
4. What does Hilda destroy in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 19"?
(a) A painting.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A book.
(d) A flower arrangement.
5. Who admits he cannot have children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to leave town in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
2. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
3. What does Philippa intend to steal in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 8"?
4. Who takes the blame for Mary's death?
5. Who forces entry into Mary and Philippa's flat in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Hilda's job.
2. What does Norman learn when visiting Mary and Philippa's flat, and what does he do?
3. How does Norman find Philippa and Mary's flat?
4. How does Mary die?
5. What grows for Norman as he continues to follow Mary?
6. What happens at Regent Park in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 15"?
7. Who is Violet Tetley?
8. Why does Mary become frightened in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 7", and what does this cause to happen?
9. What do Philippa and Mary see on television, and what does it lead to?
10. What does Philippa find at Mary's death scene?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)