|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans to marry Violet?
2. What does Hilda destroy in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 19"?
(a) A painting.
(b) A book.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A flower arrangement.
3. Who becomes sick in Philippa's kitchen?
4. Who forces entry into Mary and Philippa's flat in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
(b) A reporter.
(c) A social worker.
5. Who makes up most of the employees who work with Philippa and Mary?
(a) Divorced women.
(b) Women on welfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippa write and have published?
2. If Mary does not agree to do an interview, what will be published?
3. Who is Philippa's boyfriend?
4. Who hopes they have a child?
5. Who gives Philippa a gift in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Philippa do about Mary's death?
2. What does Norman learn while watching the house on Caldecote Terrace?
3. What occurs when Philippa goes to Caldecote Terrace in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 8"?
4. What happens at Regent Park in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 15"?
5. Discuss Hilda's job.
6. Discuss Maurice's involvement in Mary's death.
7. Discuss the gift that Mary gives Philippa.
8. What does Philippa find when walking into her flat in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 12"?
9. Discuss the telephone conversation between Hilda and Gabriel in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 3"?
10. Discuss the visit between Philippa and Norman in "Book 4, Epilogue at Evensong".
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)