|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippa write and have published?
(a) A research paper.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A novel.
2. What will take Norman several days to do?
(a) Find a car to steal.
(b) Find Mary's flat.
(c) Copy a set of keys.
(d) Figure out Philippa's work schedule.
3. Who notices Norman at Regent Park?
4. Who does Norman decide to steel from in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 4"?
(a) The greengrocer.
(b) His mother.
(c) The bank.
5. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is learned about the house on Caldecote Terrace?
2. What do Philippa and Mary do during their morning routine?
3. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
4. Who hopes they have a child?
5. What do Philippa and Maurice discuss in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 8"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mary die?
2. What does Philippa do about Mary's death?
3. Discuss the events that lead to Norman's theft.
4. What grows for Norman as he continues to follow Mary?
5. Discuss the telephone conversation between Hilda and Gabriel in "Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 3"?
6. What does Norman intend to steal and why?
7. What occurs at the Royal Academy?
8. How does Norman find Philippa and Mary's flat?
9. What happens at Regent Park in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 15"?
10. What does Norman learn when visiting Mary and Philippa's flat, and what does he do?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)