|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to have died shortly after Philippa's birth?
(a) Her biological brother.
(b) Her biological mother.
(c) Her biological father.
(d) Her biological sister.
2. Where does Philippa travel in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
(a) A mediator's office.
(b) The hospital where she is born.
(c) The house she grew up in.
(d) Her biological parents' house.
3. Where does Norman follow two women?
(a) Into a hotel.
(b) Into a taxi.
(c) Onto a train.
(d) Onto a bus.
4. Who approves Philippa's petition for a birth certificate?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A mediator.
(c) A social worker.
(d) A hospital administrator.
5. Where does Philippa spend a full day exploring in "Book, 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 10"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stolen while Mary and her husband are at the movies?
2. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
3. How does Philippa feel when around her adoptive parents?
4. Where does Norman travel in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
5. What do Mary and Philippa do with Mary's prison belongings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Maurice's marriage to Hilda.
2. What does Philippa do during the weeks before Mary's release from prison?
3. Discuss the death of Julie Scase.
4. How does Norman find Hilda?
5. Who is Norman Scase and what does he celebrate in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
6. Why does Philippa go to see a social worker?
7. Discuss the murder plan of Norman and Mavin Scase.
8. Why does Norman go visit a private detective?
9. What happens when Philippa arrives at the prison to visit Mary Ducton?
10. What does Philippa announce in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)