|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Philippa plan to live in London?
(a) A condo.
(b) A flat.
(c) A house.
(d) A hotel.
2. Who urges Philippa to look into Mary Ducton's conviction?
3. How many days do Philippa and Mary take off in order to spend time together?
4. What is stolen while Mary and her husband are at the movies?
(a) Their car.
(b) Mary's jacket.
(c) Mary's purse.
(d) Their train tickets.
5. What does Philippa have very few of, involving her life before her adoption?
(a) Past memories.
(b) Feelings of love.
(c) Feelings of hate.
(d) Living relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary agree to go after her release from prison?
2. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
3. Who arranges a party for Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
4. What is Philippa surprised to remember in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
5. What type of conversation does Philippa find to be boring?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Norman go visit a private detective?
2. What does Philippa do during the weeks before Mary's release from prison?
3. What happens on Philippa's trip to Melcombe?
4. Discuss Philippa's trip to visit her biological parents.
5. Who is Philippa's adoptive father?
6. Discuss the manuscript that Mary gives Philippa.
7. What happens when Philippa speaks with Mary Ducton in prison?
8. Discuss how Philippa finds a flat to rent.
9. What happens when Philippa confronts Hilda in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
10. Discuss Maurice's marriage to Hilda.
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)