|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Norman when he loses the two women he is watching?
(a) London station.
(b) King's station.
(c) York station.
(d) Boston station.
2. Who is at the home of Philippa's birth parents when Philippa arrives?
(a) Her biological father.
(b) Her biological parents.
(c) Her biological mother.
(d) No one.
3. Who traces subway routes on a map in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 2"?
4. Who warns Norman that killing someone is not easy?
(a) An ex-con.
(b) A wanted murderer.
(c) A social worker.
5. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
(a) Their love affair.
(b) Them coming back for her.
(c) Their hatred of her.
(d) Their love for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approves Philippa's petition for a birth certificate?
2. Who does Norman meet with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12" in order to see his house?
3. Who does Philippa notice has the same color hair as her?
4. What does Eli give Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
5. What do Maurice and Hilda tell Phillipa is the reason for not telling her who her birth parents are?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Maurice's marriage to Helena.
2. What happens when Philippa confronts Hilda in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
3. What happens when Norman first goes to York station?
4. Discuss Maurice's marriage to Hilda.
5. Who is Norman Scase and what does he celebrate in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
6. Who is Philippa's adoptive father?
7. What does Philippa announce in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
8. What happens when Philippa arrives at the prison to visit Mary Ducton?
9. Discuss how Philippa finds a flat to rent.
10. Discuss Philippa's adoption.
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)