|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
2. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
(a) Violet Tetley.
(b) Julia Scase.
(c) Mary Ducton.
3. What is not mentioned in the publicity surrounding Mary's trial?
(a) She is not married.
(b) She is going to be released from jail at some time.
(c) She has a daughter.
(d) She is a beautiful woman.
4. What is the profession of Philippa's adoptive father?
5. How does Philippa plan to learn the true identity of her birth parents?
(a) Speak with her adoptive parents.
(b) Obtain her true birth certificate.
(c) Visit the hospital where she is born.
(d) Conduct research at the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the flat located that Philippa visits in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 14"?
2. Where does Philippa spend a full day exploring in "Book, 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 10"?
3. After Maurice's marriage to Helena, what does he learn about himself?
4. Despite her guilt, what does Philippa purchase?
5. Who asks Philippa if she knows of her adoption?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Norman Scase and what does he celebrate in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
2. Discuss the first few days of Mary's release from prison.
3. Discuss how Philippa finds a flat to rent.
4. What happens when Philippa arrives at the prison to visit Mary Ducton?
5. Discuss Maurice's marriage to Helena.
6. What happens when Philippa confronts Hilda in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
7. Why does Philippa go to see a social worker?
8. What does Philippa learn from Maurice about her biological parents?
9. Discuss the murder plan of Norman and Mavin Scase.
10. Discuss Norman's travels to Brighton.
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)