|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges Philippa to look into Mary Ducton's conviction?
2. What does Philippa have very few of, involving her life before her adoption?
(a) Living relatives.
(b) Feelings of hate.
(c) Feelings of love.
(d) Past memories.
3. Who does Norman believe to be with Mary in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her daughter.
4. Who likes Philippa's flat?
5. Who does Philippa have dinner with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 5"?
(a) Her family.
(b) Hilda's mother.
(c) Maurice's colleague.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approves Philippa's petition for a birth certificate?
2. What is Norman Scase's job?
3. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
4. What does Philippa question her adoptive mother about in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
5. Who is Philippa verbally abusive to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Philippa's adoptive father?
2. Discuss the manuscript that Mary gives Philippa.
3. What happens when Norman first goes to York station?
4. What does Philippa do during the weeks before Mary's release from prison?
5. What happens on Philippa's trip to Melcombe?
6. Discuss Maurice's marriage to Helena.
7. Who is Norman Scase and what does he celebrate in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
8. What does Philippa learn from Maurice about her biological parents?
9. What does Philippa announce in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
10. Discuss Norman's travels to Brighton.
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)