|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippa call to help her with Mary's death?
(d) Eli Watkin.
2. Who does Norman realize is not a maid?
3. If Mary does not agree to do an interview, what will be published?
(a) Information about Philippa's childhood.
(b) Mary's name and address.
(c) Philippa's name.
(d) Mary's release date.
4. What type of paintings do Philippa and Mary view in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 2"?
(a) Picasso paintings.
(b) Watercolor paintings.
(c) Still life paintings.
(d) Victorian paintings.
5. Who discovers the restaurant where Mary and Philippa work?
(a) A reporter.
(c) A social worker.
6. What does Philippa use to break the lock on her door?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A chisel.
(c) A hammer.
(d) Her hands.
7. Who plans to marry Violet?
8. Who is Philippa's boyfriend?
(a) Gabriel Lomas.
(b) Gabriel Thomas.
(c) Julian Lowe.
(d) Julian Lennox.
9. Who ruins Norman's plans to kill Mary?
(c) Eli Watkin.
(d) The police.
10. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
11. Who visits Philippa in the epilogue?
(b) Eli Watkin.
12. When the epilogue occurs, how many year(s) have gone by?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
13. What does Philippa intend to steal in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 8"?
(a) Silver caddy spoons.
(b) A painting.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) A diamond ring.
14. What does Norman decide to steal in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 4"?
(b) A flashflight.
(c) A car.
(d) A policeman's gun.
15. Where do Philippa and Mary go in order to get money?
(a) Mary's grandmother.
(b) The bank.
(c) A loan office.
(d) Caldecote Terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens to tell police that their home is broken into?
2. Whose throat is slashed in "Book 4, Epilogue at Evensong: Chapter 12"?
3. What is the greengrocer doing while his keys are stolen?
4. Who notices Norman at Regent Park?
5. Who leads Norman to Mary in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 18"?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)