|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Norman go on a date with in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 13"?
2. Who works as a telephone operator at a hotel?
3. What does Norman wait for in order to steal from the greengrocer?
(a) The greengrocer to take his lunch break.
(b) The greengrocer to go home for the night.
(c) The greengrocer to be alone.
(d) The greengrocer to be busy with a customer.
4. Who leads Norman to Mary in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 18"?
(a) A reporter.
(c) The police.
5. What does Norman learn does not work as it should?
(a) The door to Mary's flat.
(b) The copies of the keys he makes.
(c) The gun he buys.
(d) The elevator in Mary's flat.
6. What do Philippa and Maurice discuss in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 8"?
(a) Philippa's adoption.
(b) Philippa's relationship with Gabriel.
(c) Philippa's thoughts of stealing.
(d) Mary's return to prison.
7. Who could not handle Philippa when she was a child?
(d) The adoption agency.
8. Who gives Philippa a gift in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
9. What grows for Norman during his time spent watching Mary?
(a) His uncertainty.
(b) His curiosity.
(c) His lust.
(d) His hatred.
10. Who visits Mary and Philippa in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 11"?
(a) Mary's probation officer.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A policeman.
11. What does Norman find he must gain access to in order to attack Mary?
(a) Mary's flat.
(b) Mary's work schedule.
(c) Mary's car.
(d) Mary's keys.
12. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
13. Who does Philippa find in her flat in "Book 4, Epilogue at Evensong: Chapter 12"?
(c) A social worker.
14. What do Philippa and Mary do during their morning routine?
(a) Decorate their home.
(b) Bake desserts.
(c) Eat breakfast in the park.
(d) They explore London.
15. What will take Norman several days to do?
(a) Copy a set of keys.
(b) Find Mary's flat.
(c) Find a car to steal.
(d) Figure out Philippa's work schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Philippa and Mary never discuss?
2. Where is Philippa a student, in the epilogue?
3. What is the greengrocer doing while his keys are stolen?
4. Who deals with the police in "Book 4, Epilogue at Evensong: Chapter 12"?
5. Who forces entry into Mary and Philippa's flat in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)