|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forces entry into Mary and Philippa's flat in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
(a) A reporter.
(d) A social worker.
2. What is given to Philippa as a gift in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
(a) A book.
(b) A tunic.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A scarf.
3. Who hopes they have a child?
4. Who is Philippa rude to in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 11"?
(a) Mary's probation officer.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A reporter.
5. What does Norman learn does not work as it should?
(a) The elevator in Mary's flat.
(b) The door to Mary's flat.
(c) The copies of the keys he makes.
(d) The gun he buys.
6. What does Norman decide to steal in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 4"?
(b) A flashflight.
(c) A policeman's gun.
(d) A car.
7. What is Philippa's pen name?
(a) Rose Ducton.
(b) Philippa Ducton.
(c) Philippa Rose.
(d) Rose Palfrey.
8. What type of paintings do Philippa and Mary view in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 2"?
(a) Still life paintings.
(b) Victorian paintings.
(c) Picasso paintings.
(d) Watercolor paintings.
9. Who is Norman with at Regent Park?
10. Where do Philippa and Mary get jobs in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 9"?
(a) A fish and chips restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) A book store.
(d) A cajun diner.
11. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
12. Who notices Norman at Regent Park?
13. Who admits he cannot have children?
14. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
15. Where does Norman follow Hilda?
(a) Joanie Circle.
(b) Marylebone Road.
(c) Griff Lane.
(d) Charlesworth Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greengrocer doing while his keys are stolen?
2. Where do Philippa and Mary go in order to get money?
3. Who visits Philippa in the epilogue?
4. What does Norman do while waiting to exit Philippa's building?
5. What does Philippa use to break the lock on her door?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)