|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Philippa and Mary run into in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 2"?
(b) Gabriel Lomas.
(c) Philippa's social worker.
(d) Mary's social worker.
2. Who arrives at Philippa and Mary's flat in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
(c) A social worker.
(d) A reporter.
3. What does Philippa regret letting go of in exchange for truth?
(a) Her innocence.
(b) Her fantasies.
(c) Her curiosity.
(d) Her hope.
4. If Mary does not agree to do an interview, what will be published?
(a) Information about Philippa's childhood.
(b) Philippa's name.
(c) Mary's name and address.
(d) Mary's release date.
5. What does Norman buy from the greengrocer?
6. What is Philippa's pen name?
(a) Rose Ducton.
(b) Rose Palfrey.
(c) Philippa Ducton.
(d) Philippa Rose.
7. What does Philippa use to break the lock on her door?
(a) A chisel.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A hammer.
(d) Her hands.
8. Who is Philippa's boyfriend?
(a) Julian Lowe.
(b) Gabriel Thomas.
(c) Julian Lennox.
(d) Gabriel Lomas.
9. Who does Norman decide to steel from in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 4"?
(a) The bank.
(b) The greengrocer.
(c) His mother.
10. Who plans to marry Violet?
11. Who does Philippa threaten in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
(a) A social worker.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A policeman.
12. Who discovers the restaurant where Mary and Philippa work?
(b) A reporter.
(d) A social worker.
13. Who makes up most of the employees who work with Philippa and Mary?
(a) Women on welfare.
(d) Divorced women.
14. What does Norman find he must gain access to in order to attack Mary?
(a) Mary's car.
(b) Mary's work schedule.
(c) Mary's flat.
(d) Mary's keys.
15. Where do Philippa and Mary get jobs in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 9"?
(a) A fish and chips restaurant.
(b) A cajun diner.
(c) A book store.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greengrocer doing while his keys are stolen?
2. What is learned about the house on Caldecote Terrace?
3. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
4. Who could not handle Philippa when she was a child?
5. What will take Norman several days to do?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)