|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Norman decide to steel from in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 4"?
(a) The bank.
(c) The greengrocer.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Hilda destroy in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 19"?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A painting.
(c) A flower arrangement.
(d) A book.
3. Where does Philippa take Mary in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 2"?
(a) The Kingship Gallery.
(b) Queens Academy.
(c) The Hunt Gallery.
(d) Royal Academy.
4. Who walks in on Maurice having an affair with a young woman?
5. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
6. What does Norman do while waiting to exit Philippa's building?
(a) Sharpens a knife.
(b) Makes a rope.
(c) Falls asleep.
7. What do Philippa and Mary never discuss?
(a) The past.
(b) The future.
(c) Mary's time spent in jail.
8. Who does Gabriel call in order to find Philippa's address?
(b) The police.
(c) A reporter.
9. How many sets of keys does Norman make copies of?
10. Who does Philippa find in her flat in "Book 4, Epilogue at Evensong: Chapter 12"?
(d) A social worker.
11. What type of paintings do Philippa and Mary view in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 2"?
(a) Watercolor paintings.
(b) Picasso paintings.
(c) Still life paintings.
(d) Victorian paintings.
12. Who works as a telephone operator at a hotel?
13. What is Philippa's pen name?
(a) Rose Ducton.
(b) Philippa Rose.
(c) Rose Palfrey.
(d) Philippa Ducton.
14. What does Philippa write and have published?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A research paper.
(c) A novel.
(d) A magazine article.
15. Who notices Norman at Regent Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is given to Philippa as a gift in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
2. What childhood injury did Philippa suffer?
3. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
4. Who gives Philippa a gift in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
5. When the epilogue occurs, how many year(s) have gone by?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)