|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who traces subway routes on a map in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 2"?
2. Where does Philippa plan to live in London?
(a) A house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A condo.
(d) A flat.
3. Where is Norman when he loses the two women he is watching?
(a) King's station.
(b) Boston station.
(c) York station.
(d) London station.
4. What does Eli give Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
(a) Hilda's address.
(b) The date of Mary's release.
(c) Philippa's address.
(d) Mary's birth certificate.
5. What do Mary and Philippa do with Mary's prison belongings?
(a) Throw them in the river.
(b) Burn them in the fireplace.
(c) Cut them up with scissors.
(d) Keep them.
6. Who does Philippa write a letter to in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 7"?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her biological father.
(d) Her biological mother.
7. Who is at the home of Philippa's birth parents when Philippa arrives?
(a) Her biological father.
(b) Her biological mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Her biological parents.
8. What is stolen while Mary and her husband are at the movies?
(a) Mary's jacket.
(b) Their train tickets.
(c) Their car.
(d) Mary's purse.
9. Where is the flat located that Philippa visits in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 14"?
(a) Above a greengrocer.
(b) Next door to a laundromat.
(c) Above a bookstore.
(d) Next door to a gas station.
10. Who informs Philippa that they know who Philippa's biological parents are?
11. What does Norman promise to use his donation money for?
(a) To buy new clothes.
(b) To go on a trip.
(c) To pay his rent.
(d) To buy binoulars.
12. What does Philippa offer the real estate agent she sees?
(a) To pay one year up front.
(b) To pay one month up front.
(c) To pay six months up front.
(d) To pay three months up front.
13. Who does Norman meet with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12" in order to see his house?
(a) Mavis' father.
(b) A real estate agent.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
14. Where does Philippa wait in order to see her biological mother?
(a) A cafeteria.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) A waiting lounge.
(d) Outside the jail.
15. Who does Philippa have dinner with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 5"?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Maurice's colleague.
(d) Hilda's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippa become convinced of while waiting for Mary Ducton?
2. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
3. What does Philippa question her adoptive mother about in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
4. Who is said to have died shortly after Philippa's birth?
5. What is Philippa surprised to remember in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)