|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
2. What is Norman shocked to see in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(a) Mary meets a woman at York station.
(b) Mary meets a man at York station.
(c) That he is nervous about following Mary.
(d) Mary does not arrive at York station.
3. Who does Philippa notice has the same color hair as her?
(a) A boy the same age as Philippa.
(b) The prison guard.
(d) A young girl visiting their mother.
4. Who does Norman watch in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(a) Mary Ducton.
5. Who does Norman assume has not left London in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 3"?
6. How many days do Philippa and Mary take off in order to spend time together?
7. Who does Norman believe to be with Mary in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her sister.
8. Who asks Philippa if she knows of her adoption?
(a) A social worker.
(b) The prison guard.
9. Despite her guilt, what does Philippa purchase?
(a) A painting.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A flat.
10. Where does Mary agree to go after her release from prison?
(a) Philippa's flat.
(b) The Hotel Casablanca.
(c) Caldecote Terrace.
11. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
12. Based on the two women's appearances in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1", what does Norman realize about them?
(a) They dislike each other.
(b) They are related.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are enemies.
13. What does Hilda lack when answering Philippa's questions?
(c) The truth.
14. Where is the train going that Norman takes?
15. How many districts does Norman narrow the destination of Mary down to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippa learn about her birth father in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
2. Who arranges a party for Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
3. How many years will it be before Norman receives a pension?
4. Why does Philippa file under a new law?
5. Who does Philippa write a letter to in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 7"?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)