|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stolen while Mary and her husband are at the movies?
(a) Their train tickets.
(b) Mary's jacket.
(c) Their car.
(d) Mary's purse.
2. Where is Philippa's birth mother said to have worked before Philippa was born?
3. Who claims to have no memory of killing?
4. In "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 4", what does Norman buy that is expensive?
(a) A book.
(b) A painting.
(c) A picture frame.
(d) A car.
5. Who does Norman meet with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12" in order to see his house?
(a) Mavis' father.
(b) His father.
(c) A real estate agent.
(d) His mother.
6. Where is the train going that Norman takes?
7. What does Hilda lack when answering Philippa's questions?
(a) The truth.
8. Who tries to talk Philippa out of going to see her biological mother?
(b) Maurice and Hilda.
9. What does Philippa realize while watching the people on the bus when she goes to visit her biological mother?
(a) She is overdressed.
(b) She is dressed poorly.
(c) She didn't bring a gift.
(d) She doesn't have her purse or any identification.
10. Where does Philippa plan to live in London?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A condo.
(c) A house.
(d) A flat.
11. Who is at the home of Philippa's birth parents when Philippa arrives?
(a) No one.
(b) Her biological parents.
(c) Her biological father.
(d) Her biological mother.
12. Who informs Philippa that they know who Philippa's biological parents are?
13. Where does Philippa talk to Mary when Philippa visits her?
(a) A waiting area.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) Outside the jail.
(d) The bathroom.
14. What type of conversation does Philippa find to be boring?
15. Based on the two women's appearances in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1", what does Norman realize about them?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They dislike each other.
(c) They are related.
(d) They are sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippa notice has the same color hair as her?
2. How does Philippa plan to learn the true identity of her birth parents?
3. What does Norman buy in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
4. Who traces subway routes on a map in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 2"?
5. What do Mary and Philippa do with Mary's prison belongings?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)