|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is too timid to enjoy the food she prepares?
2. Who does Norman believe to be with Mary in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her sister.
3. Who does Philippa have dinner with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 5"?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her family.
(c) Hilda's mother.
(d) Maurice's colleague.
4. Who does Norman meet with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12" in order to see his house?
(a) His father.
(b) A real estate agent.
(c) Mavis' father.
(d) His mother.
5. Who informs Philippa that they know who Philippa's biological parents are?
6. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Her adoptive mother.
(c) A social worker.
(d) Her adoptive father.
7. Why does Philippa file under a new law?
(a) To find the address of the hospital where she is born.
(b) To obtain her original birth certificate.
(c) To obtain her car tag.
(d) To obtain her license.
8. Who warns Norman that killing someone is not easy?
(a) A wanted murderer.
(c) A social worker.
(d) An ex-con.
9. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
(a) A store clerk.
(b) A pool attendant.
(c) A servant.
(d) A designer.
10. Where does Philippa travel in order to visit her biological mother?
11. What does Philippa realize while watching the people on the bus when she goes to visit her biological mother?
(a) She didn't bring a gift.
(b) She doesn't have her purse or any identification.
(c) She is dressed poorly.
(d) She is overdressed.
12. After Maurice's marriage to Helena, what does he learn about himself?
(a) He loves being married.
(b) He wants a divorce.
(c) He hates children.
(d) He is unable to have children.
13. What is Norman shocked to see in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(a) Mary meets a woman at York station.
(b) That he is nervous about following Mary.
(c) Mary meets a man at York station.
(d) Mary does not arrive at York station.
14. While at dinner in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 6", what does Philippa watch?
(a) The interactions of couples.
(b) Maurice's obnoxious personality.
(c) Hilda wait on the dinner guests.
(d) Gabriel's lack of enthusiam.
15. How many years will it be before Norman receives a pension?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philippa talk to Mary when Philippa visits her?
2. Who is Philippa verbally abusive to?
3. Who is said to have died shortly after Philippa's birth?
4. Where does Norman follow two women?
5. What are the two things that save Norman's life as a child?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)