|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman buy in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A gun.
(c) A ski mask.
(d) A knife.
2. Who informs Philippa that they know who Philippa's biological parents are?
3. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
(a) Their love for her.
(b) Them coming back for her.
(c) Their love affair.
(d) Their hatred of her.
4. Who is said to have died shortly after Philippa's birth?
(a) Her biological sister.
(b) Her biological brother.
(c) Her biological father.
(d) Her biological mother.
5. Who does Norman watch in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(a) Mary Ducton.
6. When Philippa returns home after visiting Mary, who does she inform that she intends to look for a flat the following day?
7. Who urges Philippa to look into Mary Ducton's conviction?
8. Who does Philippa notice has the same color hair as her?
(b) A boy the same age as Philippa.
(c) A young girl visiting their mother.
(d) The prison guard.
9. Based on the two women's appearances in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1", what does Norman realize about them?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They dislike each other.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are related.
10. Who hires a private detective to keep tabs on Mary Ducton?
(b) Hilda and Maurice.
(d) Norman and Mavis.
11. What does Philippa realize while watching the people on the bus when she goes to visit her biological mother?
(a) She is dressed poorly.
(b) She doesn't have her purse or any identification.
(c) She didn't bring a gift.
(d) She is overdressed.
12. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
(a) Violet Tetley.
(b) Julia Scase.
(c) Mary Ducton.
13. Why does Philippa file under a new law?
(a) To obtain her original birth certificate.
(b) To obtain her license.
(c) To obtain her car tag.
(d) To find the address of the hospital where she is born.
14. Who traces subway routes on a map in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 2"?
15. Who approves Philippa's petition for a birth certificate?
(a) A hospital administrator.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A social worker.
(d) A mediator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite her guilt, what does Philippa purchase?
2. What is Norman Scase's job?
3. What does the day of Norman's retirement signify the first step toward?
4. Who warns Norman that killing someone is not easy?
5. Where is Philippa's birth mother said to have worked before Philippa was born?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)