|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Norman that killing someone is not easy?
(b) An ex-con.
(c) A wanted murderer.
(d) A social worker.
2. What is Norman shocked to see in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(a) Mary does not arrive at York station.
(b) Mary meets a woman at York station.
(c) Mary meets a man at York station.
(d) That he is nervous about following Mary.
3. Who does Norman watch in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(c) Mary Ducton.
4. Who checks out the neighborhood of Caldecote Terrace in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 5"?
5. What do Maurice and Hilda tell Phillipa is the reason for not telling her who her birth parents are?
(a) Mary did not want Philippa to know at the time of Philippa's adoption.
(b) They do not know who her birth parents are.
(c) To protect her from the truth.
(d) The adoption agency would not let them.
6. How many days do Philippa and Mary take off in order to spend time together?
7. In "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 4", what does Norman buy that is expensive?
(a) A car.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A book.
(d) A painting.
8. What does Philippa feel like when around her adoptive father?
(a) Like a medical experiment.
(b) Like a piece of glass.
(c) Like a kid.
(d) Like a social experiment.
9. What does Philippa question her adoptive mother about in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
(a) Her past.
(b) Her biological parents.
(c) Where Mary is.
(d) The reasons why she adopted Philippa.
10. Who approves Philippa's petition for a birth certificate?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A hospital administrator.
(c) A mediator.
(d) A social worker.
11. Who informs Philippa that they know who Philippa's biological parents are?
12. Who does Norman meet with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12" in order to see his house?
(a) A real estate agent.
(b) Mavis' father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
13. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
14. Where is the train going that Norman takes?
15. What does Philippa learn about her birth father in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
(a) He died in a car accident.
(b) He died in prison.
(c) He died due to a drug overdose.
(d) He left town years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Norman learn in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 4"?
2. Who does Norman learn is dying in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
3. Who tries to talk Philippa out of going to see her biological mother?
4. When Philippa goes to her birth parents' home, what does she recognize?
5. How does Philippa feel when around her adoptive parents?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)