|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 4", what does Norman buy that is expensive?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A painting.
(c) A book.
(d) A car.
2. Who is at the home of Philippa's birth parents when Philippa arrives?
(a) No one.
(b) Her biological parents.
(c) Her biological mother.
(d) Her biological father.
3. Where does Philippa wait in order to see her biological mother?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) A cafeteria.
(c) Outside the jail.
(d) A waiting lounge.
4. Who does Norman watch in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(d) Mary Ducton.
5. What does Philippa become convinced of while waiting for Mary Ducton?
(a) Mary decided not to see her.
(b) Mary is excited to see her.
(c) She has made a mistake.
(d) Mary is not allowed to see her.
6. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
(a) Violet Tetley.
(b) Julia Scase.
(c) Mary Ducton.
7. Who does Philippa notice has the same color hair as her?
(a) A young girl visiting their mother.
(b) A boy the same age as Philippa.
(d) The prison guard.
8. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
9. Where does Norman travel in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
10. Who hires a private detective to keep tabs on Mary Ducton?
(c) Norman and Mavis.
(d) Hilda and Maurice.
11. What is stolen while Mary and her husband are at the movies?
(a) Mary's jacket.
(b) Their train tickets.
(c) Their car.
(d) Mary's purse.
12. Who is serving a life sentence for the rape and murder of Julia Scase?
(c) Martin Ducton.
(d) Mary Ducton.
13. Who does Maurice tell Philippa is going to be released from prison?
(a) Julia Scase.
(b) Mary Ducton.
14. What does Philippa learn about her birth father in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
(a) He died in prison.
(b) He died due to a drug overdose.
(c) He left town years ago.
(d) He died in a car accident.
15. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
(a) Her adoptive father.
(b) Her adoptive mother.
(c) A social worker.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is too timid to enjoy the food she prepares?
2. Why does Philippa file under a new law?
3. How many districts does Norman narrow the destination of Mary down to?
4. What does Philippa offer the real estate agent she sees?
5. Where is Philippa's birth mother said to have worked before Philippa was born?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)