Short Answer Questions Key
1. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
2. What does Philippa have very few of, involving her life before her adoption?
3. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
Their love affair.
4. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
A social worker.
5. Why does Philippa file under a new law?
To obtain her original birth certificate.
6. How does Philippa plan to learn the true identity of her birth parents?
Obtain her true birth certificate.
This section contains 3,605 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)