|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapter 12 and Book 4, Epilogue at Evensong: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippa intend to steal in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 8"?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) Silver caddy spoons.
(d) A painting.
2. Who takes the blame for Mary's death?
3. Whose throat is slashed in "Book 4, Epilogue at Evensong: Chapter 12"?
4. What do Philippa and Mary spend a lot of time discussing?
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) The arts.
5. Where is Norman when he loses the two women he is watching?
(a) King's station.
(b) York station.
(c) Boston station.
(d) London station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who works as a telephone operator at a hotel?
2. What is Philippa shocked to learn about her birth parents?
3. Where does Norman follow Hilda?
4. After Maurice's marriage to Helena, what does he learn about himself?
5. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)