|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
2. What is learned about the house on Caldecote Terrace?
(a) Who the residents are.
(b) The residents' routines.
(c) Maurice's job.
(d) Hilda's job.
3. While at dinner in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 6", what does Philippa watch?
(a) Gabriel's lack of enthusiam.
(b) Maurice's obnoxious personality.
(c) Hilda wait on the dinner guests.
(d) The interactions of couples.
4. Despite her guilt, what does Philippa purchase?
(a) A pair of pants.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A flat.
(d) A painting.
5. Who arrives at Philippa and Mary's flat in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
(a) A reporter.
(c) A social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
2. What does Philippa use to break the lock on her door?
3. How many years will it be before Norman receives a pension?
4. Who does Philippa intend to steal from in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 8"?
5. What does the day of Norman's retirement signify the first step toward?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)