|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranges a party for Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
(a) HIs best friend.
(b) The head secretary at his work.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) The head boss at his work.
2. Who likes Philippa's flat?
3. What do Philippa and Mary spend a lot of time discussing?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(d) The arts.
4. Who does Norman learn is dying in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
(b) Eli Watkin.
5. What does Hilda lack when answering Philippa's questions?
(a) The truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman learn does not work as it should?
2. Who is Philippa rude to in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 11"?
3. In "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 4", what does Norman buy that is expensive?
4. What does Philippa realize while watching the people on the bus when she goes to visit her biological mother?
5. How does Philippa feel when around her adoptive parents?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)