|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Mary and Philippa in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 11"?
(a) A policeman.
(b) Mary's probation officer.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A reporter.
2. What will take Norman several days to do?
(a) Copy a set of keys.
(b) Find Mary's flat.
(c) Figure out Philippa's work schedule.
(d) Find a car to steal.
3. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
4. Who does Norman go on a date with in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 13"?
5. Where does Philippa spend a full day exploring in "Book, 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 10"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
2. How many days do Philippa and Mary take off in order to spend time together?
3. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
4. What does Norman plan to do with his belongings when he moves?
5. What are the two things that save Norman's life as a child?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)