|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
2. What is stolen while Mary and her husband are at the movies?
(a) Mary's jacket.
(b) Their car.
(c) Their train tickets.
(d) Mary's purse.
3. Who checks out the neighborhood of Caldecote Terrace in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 5"?
4. Where is Philippa's birth mother said to have worked before Philippa was born?
5. Based on the two women's appearances in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1", what does Norman realize about them?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They dislike each other.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are related.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Norman go on a date with in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 13"?
2. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
3. What does Philippa question her adoptive mother about in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
4. Who debates religion with a bishop on TV?
5. What are the two things that save Norman's life as a child?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)