|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Philippa goes to her birth parents' home, what does she recognize?
(a) Her biological parents.
(b) Her biological parents car.
(c) Her old bedroom.
2. What does Philippa feel like when around her adoptive father?
(a) Like a kid.
(b) Like a social experiment.
(c) Like a medical experiment.
(d) Like a piece of glass.
3. Who thinks of a scheme to find Mary Ducton?
4. What is Norman Scase's job?
(a) An assistant manager.
(b) A fireman.
(c) A government clerk.
(d) A teacher.
5. Who is Philippa rude to in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 11"?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Mary's probation officer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
2. Who discovers the restaurant where Mary and Philippa work?
3. What will take Norman several days to do?
4. Who claims to have no memory of killing?
5. What does Philippa question her adoptive mother about in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)