|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks of a scheme to find Mary Ducton?
2. Who does Norman watch in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(b) Mary Ducton.
3. What does Mary ask Philippa not to talk about?
(a) The past.
(b) The future.
(c) Julia Scase's death.
(d) Martin's death.
4. Who does Philippa notice has the same color hair as her?
(a) The prison guard.
(b) A boy the same age as Philippa.
(c) A young girl visiting their mother.
5. What fact does Philippa base fantasies on involving her birth parents?
(a) That they were unmarried.
(b) That they truly wanted her.
(c) That they tried to come back for her.
(d) That they were married.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Philippa goes to her birth parents' home, what does she recognize?
2. What does Hilda lack when answering Philippa's questions?
3. Where does Philippa travel in order to visit her biological mother?
4. What does Eli give Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
5. Who does Philippa have dinner with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 5"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)