|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippa realize while watching the people on the bus when she goes to visit her biological mother?
(a) She is dressed poorly.
(b) She doesn't have her purse or any identification.
(c) She is overdressed.
(d) She didn't bring a gift.
2. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
3. Where does Philippa travel in order to visit her biological mother?
4. Where is Norman when he loses the two women he is watching?
(a) King's station.
(b) York station.
(c) London station.
(d) Boston station.
5. Who checks out the neighborhood of Caldecote Terrace in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 5"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
2. Where does Norman travel in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
3. Why does Philippa file under a new law?
4. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
5. Who does Norman watch in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)