|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
(a) Their love affair.
(b) Their love for her.
(c) Them coming back for her.
(d) Their hatred of her.
2. What fact does Philippa base fantasies on involving her birth parents?
(a) That they were unmarried.
(b) That they truly wanted her.
(c) That they tried to come back for her.
(d) That they were married.
3. What does Eli give Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
(a) Mary's birth certificate.
(b) The date of Mary's release.
(c) Philippa's address.
(d) Hilda's address.
4. What does Philippa become convinced of while waiting for Mary Ducton?
(a) She has made a mistake.
(b) Mary decided not to see her.
(c) Mary is excited to see her.
(d) Mary is not allowed to see her.
5. What does Philippa realize while watching the people on the bus when she goes to visit her biological mother?
(a) She is dressed poorly.
(b) She didn't bring a gift.
(c) She doesn't have her purse or any identification.
(d) She is overdressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philippa plan to go after living in London?
2. What do Maurice and Hilda tell Phillipa is the reason for not telling her who her birth parents are?
3. Who is at the home of Philippa's birth parents when Philippa arrives?
4. Who does Philippa notice has the same color hair as her?
5. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)