|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Philippa if she knows of her adoption?
(a) A social worker.
(c) The prison guard.
2. Who tries to talk Philippa out of going to see her biological mother?
(c) Maurice and Hilda.
3. Where is the real estate office that Philippa visits in Chapter 13?
(a) Edgeware Road.
(b) Honeysuckle Road.
(c) Courtney Drive.
(d) King Street.
4. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
(b) Mary Ducton.
(c) Violet Tetley.
(d) Julia Scase.
5. Where does Mary agree to go after her release from prison?
(b) The Hotel Casablanca.
(c) Philippa's flat.
(d) Caldecote Terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the day of Norman's retirement signify the first step toward?
2. Who informs Philippa that they know who Philippa's biological parents are?
3. How many years will it be before Norman receives a pension?
4. What does Hilda lack when answering Philippa's questions?
5. What is the profession of Philippa's adoptive father?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)