|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippa become convinced of while waiting for Mary Ducton?
(a) Mary is not allowed to see her.
(b) Mary is excited to see her.
(c) Mary decided not to see her.
(d) She has made a mistake.
2. While at dinner in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 6", what does Philippa watch?
(a) Maurice's obnoxious personality.
(b) The interactions of couples.
(c) Hilda wait on the dinner guests.
(d) Gabriel's lack of enthusiam.
3. How does Philippa plan to learn the true identity of her birth parents?
(a) Obtain her true birth certificate.
(b) Visit the hospital where she is born.
(c) Speak with her adoptive parents.
(d) Conduct research at the library.
4. Who warns Norman that killing someone is not easy?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A wanted murderer.
(d) An ex-con.
5. What does Norman promise to use his donation money for?
(a) To go on a trip.
(b) To pay his rent.
(c) To buy new clothes.
(d) To buy binoulars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years will it be before Norman receives a pension?
2. Who is too timid to enjoy the food she prepares?
3. Who is Philippa verbally abusive to?
4. What does Mary ask Philippa not to talk about?
5. When Philippa returns home after visiting Mary, who does she inform that she intends to look for a flat the following day?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)