|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Norman travel in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
2. What fact does Philippa base fantasies on involving her birth parents?
(a) That they tried to come back for her.
(b) That they were married.
(c) That they truly wanted her.
(d) That they were unmarried.
3. What does the day of Norman's retirement signify the first step toward?
4. What does Philippa learn about her birth father in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
(a) He died due to a drug overdose.
(b) He died in a car accident.
(c) He left town years ago.
(d) He died in prison.
5. After Maurice's marriage to Helena, what does he learn about himself?
(a) He is unable to have children.
(b) He hates children.
(c) He wants a divorce.
(d) He loves being married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite her guilt, what does Philippa purchase?
2. Who arranges a party for Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
3. Where does Philippa travel in order to visit her biological mother?
4. What do Maurice and Hilda tell Phillipa is the reason for not telling her who her birth parents are?
5. Who asks Philippa if she knows of her adoption?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)