|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to talk Philippa out of going to see her biological mother?
(b) Maurice and Hilda.
2. What type of conversation does Philippa find to be boring?
3. What does Norman Scase celebrate in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
(a) His promotion.
(b) His pay raise.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His retirement.
4. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
(a) A pool attendant.
(b) A store clerk.
(c) A servant.
(d) A designer.
5. What does Philippa have very few of, involving her life before her adoption?
(a) Past memories.
(b) Feelings of love.
(c) Feelings of hate.
(d) Living relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
2. Who urges Philippa to look into Mary Ducton's conviction?
3. What is Philippa shocked to learn about her birth parents?
4. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
5. What does Philippa realize while watching the people on the bus when she goes to visit her biological mother?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)