|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Norman Scase go see in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A hitman.
(c) A private detective.
(d) A wanted murderer.
2. What are the two things that save Norman's life as a child?
(a) Chess and checkers.
(b) Pick pocketing and murder.
(c) Cards and school.
(d) Pick pocketing and chess.
3. Who does Norman meet with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12" in order to see his house?
(a) His father.
(b) Mavis' father.
(c) A real estate agent.
(d) His mother.
4. Who warns Norman that killing someone is not easy?
(b) A social worker.
(c) A wanted murderer.
(d) An ex-con.
5. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
(a) Their love affair.
(b) Their love for her.
(c) Them coming back for her.
(d) Their hatred of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
2. Where does Philippa travel in order to visit her biological mother?
3. While at dinner in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 6", what does Philippa watch?
4. Who approves Philippa's petition for a birth certificate?
5. When Philippa returns home after visiting Mary, who does she inform that she intends to look for a flat the following day?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)