|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 4-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Her adoptive mother.
(c) A social worker.
(d) Her adoptive father.
2. Where does Philippa plan to go after living in London?
3. What is the profession of Philippa's adoptive father?
4. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
(a) Their love affair.
(b) Their love for her.
(c) Them coming back for her.
(d) Their hatred of her.
5. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the day of Norman's retirement signify the first step toward?
2. What does Philippa question her adoptive mother about in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
3. After Maurice's marriage to Helena, what does he learn about himself?
4. Who does Philippa have dinner with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 5"?
5. When Philippa goes to her birth parents' home, what does she recognize?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)