|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 4-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippa have dinner with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 5"?
(a) Her family.
(b) Maurice's colleague.
(c) Hilda's mother.
(d) Her cousin.
2. What does Norman promise to use his donation money for?
(a) To pay his rent.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To buy binoulars.
(d) To go on a trip.
3. What is Philippa shocked to learn about her birth parents?
(a) They were not a couple when she was born.
(b) They were not married when she was born.
(c) They were married when she was born.
(d) They died in a car accident.
4. What does Philippa have very few of, involving her life before her adoption?
(a) Living relatives.
(b) Past memories.
(c) Feelings of hate.
(d) Feelings of love.
5. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
(a) A designer.
(b) A pool attendant.
(c) A store clerk.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
2. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
3. What does the day of Norman's retirement signify the first step toward?
4. Who is serving a life sentence for the rape and murder of Julia Scase?
5. Who is Philippa verbally abusive to?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)