|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 4-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philippa plan to learn the true identity of her birth parents?
(a) Visit the hospital where she is born.
(b) Obtain her true birth certificate.
(c) Speak with her adoptive parents.
(d) Conduct research at the library.
2. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
(a) Mary Ducton.
(b) Violet Tetley.
(c) Julia Scase.
3. Who does Philippa write a letter to in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 7"?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her biological father.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her biological mother.
4. What does Norman Scase celebrate in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
(a) His retirement.
(b) His pay raise.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His promotion.
5. After Maurice's marriage to Helena, what does he learn about himself?
(a) He hates children.
(b) He loves being married.
(c) He is unable to have children.
(d) He wants a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists they know all there is to know about the conviction of Mary Ducton?
2. Who approves Philippa's petition for a birth certificate?
3. What does Hilda lack when answering Philippa's questions?
4. What is Norman Scase's job?
5. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)