|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 4-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
2. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
(a) Their hatred of her.
(b) Them coming back for her.
(c) Their love for her.
(d) Their love affair.
3. How does Philippa plan to learn the true identity of her birth parents?
(a) Visit the hospital where she is born.
(b) Obtain her true birth certificate.
(c) Speak with her adoptive parents.
(d) Conduct research at the library.
4. After Maurice's marriage to Helena, what does he learn about himself?
(a) He wants a divorce.
(b) He hates children.
(c) He is unable to have children.
(d) He loves being married.
5. Where does Philippa plan to live in London?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A flat.
(c) A condo.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
2. Who arranges a party for Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
3. Who does Maurice tell Philippa is going to be released from prison?
4. How does Philippa feel when around her adoptive parents?
5. What do Maurice and Hilda tell Phillipa is the reason for not telling her who her birth parents are?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)