|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 4-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippa have very few of, involving her life before her adoption?
(a) Living relatives.
(b) Feelings of love.
(c) Past memories.
(d) Feelings of hate.
2. When Philippa goes to her birth parents' home, what does she recognize?
(a) Her biological parents car.
(c) Her biological parents.
(d) Her old bedroom.
3. Who is serving a life sentence for the rape and murder of Julia Scase?
(b) Mary Ducton.
(d) Martin Ducton.
4. What is Philippa surprised to remember in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
(a) The house she grew up in.
(b) The house she was born in.
(c) Parts of her life before her adoption.
(d) The town she was born in.
5. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
(b) Violet Tetley.
(c) Julia Scase.
(d) Mary Ducton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippa write a letter to in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 7"?
2. How many years will it be before Norman receives a pension?
3. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
4. Who is too timid to enjoy the food she prepares?
5. What fact does Philippa base fantasies on involving her birth parents?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)