|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Norman with at Regent Park?
2. What type of conversation does Philippa find to be boring?
3. What does Philippa intend to steal in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 8"?
(a) A diamond ring.
(b) A painting.
(c) Silver caddy spoons.
(d) A pearl necklace.
4. Where is Norman when he loses the two women he is watching?
(a) York station.
(b) London station.
(c) Boston station.
(d) King's station.
5. What is learned about the house on Caldecote Terrace?
(a) Who the residents are.
(b) Hilda's job.
(c) Maurice's job.
(d) The residents' routines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite her guilt, what does Philippa purchase?
2. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
3. Who warns Norman that killing someone is not easy?
4. Who is Philippa verbally abusive to?
5. What does Philippa learn about her birth father in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)