|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman promise to use his donation money for?
(a) To go on a trip.
(b) To buy binoulars.
(c) To pay his rent.
(d) To buy new clothes.
2. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
3. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
(b) Violet Tetley.
(c) Mary Ducton.
(d) Julia Scase.
4. While at dinner in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 6", what does Philippa watch?
(a) The interactions of couples.
(b) Gabriel's lack of enthusiam.
(c) Maurice's obnoxious personality.
(d) Hilda wait on the dinner guests.
5. What is given to Philippa as a gift in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A tunic.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Philippa returns home after visiting Mary, who does she inform that she intends to look for a flat the following day?
2. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
3. What does Norman buy in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
4. Who forces entry into Mary and Philippa's flat in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
5. Where do Philippa and Mary go in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 14"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)