|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who could not handle Philippa when she was a child?
(c) The adoption agency.
2. Who discovers the restaurant where Mary and Philippa work?
(a) A reporter.
(c) A social worker.
3. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
4. Where do Philippa and Mary go in order to get money?
(a) Caldecote Terrace.
(b) A loan office.
(c) The bank.
(d) Mary's grandmother.
5. What is given to Philippa as a gift in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 7"?
(a) A book.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A tunic.
(d) A lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges a party for Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 8"?
2. Who traces subway routes on a map in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 2"?
3. While at dinner in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 6", what does Philippa watch?
4. Who does Hilda inform that Mary has been incarcerated?
5. What does Norman buy in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)