|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
(a) Her adoptive mother.
(b) Her adoptive father.
(c) A social worker.
(d) A doctor.
2. What does Philippa learn about her birth father in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 2"?
(a) He died due to a drug overdose.
(b) He left town years ago.
(c) He died in a car accident.
(d) He died in prison.
3. Where does Philippa wait in order to see her biological mother?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) A waiting lounge.
(c) Outside the jail.
(d) A cafeteria.
4. While at dinner in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 6", what does Philippa watch?
(a) Gabriel's lack of enthusiam.
(b) Hilda wait on the dinner guests.
(c) The interactions of couples.
(d) Maurice's obnoxious personality.
5. Who hires a private detective to keep tabs on Mary Ducton?
(a) Hilda and Maurice.
(d) Norman and Mavis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
2. What does Philippa offer the real estate agent she sees?
3. Who is said to have died shortly after Philippa's birth?
4. What does Norman promise to use his donation money for?
5. Who does Philippa notice has the same color hair as her?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)