|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helena the daughter of?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A priest.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A criminal.
2. Who does Norman meet with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12" in order to see his house?
(a) Mavis' father.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) A real estate agent.
3. What are the two things that save Norman's life as a child?
(a) Pick pocketing and chess.
(b) Cards and school.
(c) Pick pocketing and murder.
(d) Chess and checkers.
4. Where does Philippa wait in order to see her biological mother?
(a) A waiting lounge.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) A cafeteria.
(d) Outside the jail.
5. What does Eli give Norman in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
(a) Philippa's address.
(b) Mary's birth certificate.
(c) Hilda's address.
(d) The date of Mary's release.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippa plan to live with in London?
2. What is Philippa told her birth mother's job was before Philippa was born?
3. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
4. What does Norman buy in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 15"?
5. What does Philippa feel like when around her adoptive father?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)