|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapters 8-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the two women's appearances in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1", what does Norman realize about them?
(a) They are related.
(b) They dislike each other.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are enemies.
2. What does Philippa learn her birth name is?
3. What does Hilda destroy in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 19"?
(a) A painting.
(b) A book.
(c) A flower arrangement.
(d) A photograph.
4. Who does Philippa have dinner with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 5"?
(a) Maurice's colleague.
(b) Her family.
(c) Hilda's mother.
(d) Her cousin.
5. Where does Philippa plan to go after living in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two things that save Norman's life as a child?
2. Who does Norman Scase go see in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12"?
3. Where do Philippa and Mary get jobs in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 9"?
4. Who claims to have no memory of killing?
5. Where does Norman travel in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)