|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapters 8-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is too timid to enjoy the food she prepares?
2. What word(s) best describe the section of London where Philippa's biological parents live?
3. Who does Norman go on a date with in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 13"?
4. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
(a) Her adoptive father.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Her adoptive mother.
(d) A social worker.
5. What news does Norman learn in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 4"?
(a) His wife is not dead.
(b) His house has sold.
(c) Mary is dead.
(d) Philippa's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the two women's appearances in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1", what does Norman realize about them?
2. Who claims to have no memory of killing?
3. What type of conversation does Philippa find to be boring?
4. Who makes up most of the employees who work with Philippa and Mary?
5. Who works at the Inner London Juvenile Court?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)