|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapters 8-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
2. When Philippa returns home after visiting Mary, who does she inform that she intends to look for a flat the following day?
3. What does Norman plan to do with his belongings when he moves?
(a) Keep them.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Forget about them.
(d) Burn them.
4. Who does Hilda feel too much compassion for?
5. What does the day of Norman's retirement signify the first step toward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda destroy in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 19"?
2. Who does Norman meet with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 12" in order to see his house?
3. Where does Philippa travel in order to visit her biological mother?
4. Where does Philippa plan to go after living in London?
5. Who checks out the neighborhood of Caldecote Terrace in "Book 2, An Order of Release, Chapter 5"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)