|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gabriel call in order to find Philippa's address?
(b) The police.
(c) A reporter.
2. Who does Maurice tell Philippa is going to be released from prison?
(a) Julia Scase.
(c) Mary Ducton.
3. What does Norman decide to steal in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 4"?
(a) A flashflight.
(b) A car.
(d) A policeman's gun.
4. Who does Norman assume has not left London in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 3"?
5. Who claims to have no memory of killing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the two women's appearances in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1", what does Norman realize about them?
2. How many years will it be before Norman receives a pension?
3. Who does Norman believe to be with Mary in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
4. What does Norman learn does not work as it should?
5. Who is Philippa's boyfriend?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)