|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman learn does not work as it should?
(a) The gun he buys.
(b) The copies of the keys he makes.
(c) The elevator in Mary's flat.
(d) The door to Mary's flat.
2. Who does Norman watch in "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 1"?
(c) Mary Ducton.
3. How many days do Philippa and Mary take off in order to spend time together?
4. Who likes Philippa's flat?
5. What type of paintings do Philippa and Mary view in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 2"?
(a) Watercolor paintings.
(b) Picasso paintings.
(c) Still life paintings.
(d) Victorian paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippa have dinner with in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 5"?
2. What is stored in Mary and her husband's car?
3. Who does Maurice tell Philippa is going to be released from prison?
4. What is Norman Scase's job?
5. What does Norman promise to use his donation money for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)