|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Act of Violence: Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stored in Mary and her husband's car?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) Train tickets.
2. Who does Philippa confront when returning home in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 4"?
3. In "Book 2, An Order of Release: Chapter 4", what does Norman buy that is expensive?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A car.
(d) A painting.
4. Where does Norman hang out in "Book 3, Acts of Violence: Chapter 5"?
(a) A book store.
(b) The laundromat.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A gas station.
5. How many districts does Norman narrow the destination of Mary down to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stolen while Mary and her husband are at the movies?
2. Who hides in the hallway between the greengrocer and the stairway in the building where Philippa and Mary live?
3. Who discovers the restaurant where Mary and Philippa work?
4. What is the greengrocer doing while his keys are stolen?
5. How many sets of keys does Norman make copies of?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)