Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapters 1-3
1. How old is Philippa when she is adopted?
2. What does Philippa have very few of, involving her life before her adoption?
(a) Past memories.
(b) Living relatives.
(c) Feelings of hate.
(d) Feelings of love.
3. What does Philippa fantasize about, involving her biological parents?
(a) Their hatred of her.
(b) Their love for her.
(c) Them coming back for her.
(d) Their love affair.
4. Who does Philippa visit in "Book 1, Proof of Identity: Chapter 1"?
(a) Her adoptive mother.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Her adoptive father.
5. Why does Philippa file under a new law?
(a) To obtain her original birth certificate.
(b) To find the address of the hospital where she is born.
(c) To obtain her car tag.
(d) To obtain her license.
6. How does Philippa plan to learn the true identity of her birth parents?
(a) Speak with her adoptive parents.
(b) Conduct research at the library.
(c) Obtain her true birth certificate.
(d) Visit the hospital where she is born.
This section contains 3,605 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)