|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 47, what does Elinor decide she must do when she becomes convinced that Mo is dead?
(a) Save Dustfinger.
(b) Save Meggie.
(c) Find Teresa.
(d) Find Fenoglio.
2. What do the maids of Capricorn's village think Meggie is?
(a) A magician.
(b) A witch.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A priestess.
3. What does Dustfinger tell Basta his rabbit's foot will attract?
(a) White Ladies.
4. What did Dustfinger ask Resa to do for him that he regrets in chapter 37?
(a) To find a way for him to break into Capricorn's throne room.
(b) To find where Capricorn has put the last copy of Inkheart.
(c) To find some money to help them escape together.
(d) To find some food for him.
5. What plant grows near the door to Basta's house that is supposed to ward off evil?
(b) St. John's wort.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fenoglio distract Mortola and Capricorn so that Meggie can slip his pages out of her sleeve in chapter 56?
2. What does Fenoglio tell Meggie is his job in chapter 36?
3. What does Fenoglio quickly hide in chapter 48 when he hears Basta's approach?
4. In chapter 47, who does Elinor run into as she makes her way into Capricorn's village?
5. Who brings breakfast to Meggie and Fenoglio in chapter 42?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dustfinger hide in chapter 52? What does he find there?
2. In chapter 36, what worries Meggie the most about her current situation?
3. What story in chapter 46 does the author compare to what he has in mind to trick Capricorn at the execution?
4. How does Farid explain away the gunshots in the night that Mo and Elinor heard while waiting for Farid to return from the village?
5. Where does Meggie decide to hide the paper with the new passage the author has written for her to read at the execution?
6. What does Meggie try to tell Dustfinger in chapter 49 that she is unable to convey due to Basta's presence?
7. How does Dustfinger feel about Farid following him around in chapter 31?
8. Why does Meggie read the passage in Peter Pan that features Tinker Bell? What happens?
9. Who is Resa? Why does Dustfinger remark that the only time you can hear her voice is when she laughs?
10. What does Mo find in Dustfinger's backpack that helps him understand Dustfinger's behaviors recently?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)