1. In what point of view is this novel written?
2. What is Mo's full name?
3. What does Mo do for a living?
4. What is Meggie's favorite flower as she tells the reader in chapter 2?
5. Why did Mo once promise Meggie burglars would never break into their house?
6. Who is the man Meggie sees outside her window in chapter 1?
7. What does the stranger who comes to Meggie and Mo's house in chapter 1 call Mo?
8. Why did Mo once tell Meggie it was good she looked like her mother?
This section contains 5,343 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)