|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elinor subdue Basta in chapter 21?
(a) She threatens to kill his dogs.
(b) She hits him with a rock.
(c) She gets his gun from him.
(d) She rushes at him with a knife.
2. What causes Meggie to feel a little jealous in chapter 29?
(a) Mo spending time with Fenoglio's grandkids.
(b) Mo spending time with Fenoglio.
(c) Mo's admission that he misses his wife.
(d) Mo's admission that he hopes to marry again someday.
3. Who gave Dustfinger the scars on his face?
4. In chapter 10, what explanation does Dustfinger give for the henchmen who kidnapped Mo not learning that they had the wrong book?
(a) They are afraid to even touch the book.
(b) They do not know what the book is about.
(c) They cannot read.
(d) They do not know what the book is called.
5. What does Mo tell Dustfinger about Inkheart as they run from the dilapidated house in chapter 21?
(a) That there is still one copy of Inkheart.
(b) That he should go back and kill Basta.
(c) That he knows about Resa.
(d) That he plans to hand him over to Capricorn when this is all over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What old building in the abandoned village has Capricorn made his throne room?
2. Why does Mo explain in chapter 16 he decided to never read aloud from a book again?
3. Why does Elinor begin telling stories about castles and knights in chapter 13?
4. What picture does the sight of Elinor's house remind Meggie of?
5. What is Mortola's nickname?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)