|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Meggie a message from Mo in chapter 42?
2. How long has Mo been running from Capricorn and Basta?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
3. What is guarding the casket where Mortola keeps the final copy of Inkheart?
4. What does Mo tell Capricorn at the end of chapter 18 that forces him to agree to let Mo go back to his cell?
(a) He will not read more until he is compensated.
(b) He will bite his tongue if not allowed a rest.
(c) He is exhausted and could make a mistake.
(d) He will not read anymore until Meggie is set free.
5. Why is Basta afraid for Capricorn to kill Fenoglio?
(a) He is afraid of retribution by Fenoglio's family.
(b) He is afraid of the police.
(c) He is afraid it will cause Meggie to refuse to lure her father there.
(d) He is afraid all of Fenoglio's characters will disappear with his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mo doing when Meggie wakes in chapter 2?
2. What does Elinor suddenly find herself missing in chapter 28 as she arrives home?
3. What promise does Mo make to Dustfinger in chapter 23 and again in chapter 24?
4. What does Capricorn believe Mo is?
5. What does Fenoglio think Tinker Bell is the first time he sees her?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)