|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mo justify breaking his promise to Dustfinger in chapter 25?
(a) Mo hopes the author can convince Dustfinger to live happinly in our world.
(b) Mo hopes Dustfinger will believe the author about the danger that awaits him in the book.
(c) Mo hopes the author can write Dustfinger a new story to go into.
(d) Mo hopes the author can convince Dustfinger to go back to Capricorn's village and steal the last copy of the book.
2. What old building in the abandoned village has Capricorn made his throne room?
(a) The school house.
(b) The church.
(c) The mayor's offices.
(d) The courthouse.
3. How do the police react in chapter 8 when Meggie tells them to search for Capricorn?
(a) They ask Elinor why Meggie is not in bed.
(b) They ignore her and file a report using only the information Elinor gave them.
(c) They apparently think she is joking.
(d) They put out an APB.
4. Who does Dustfinger believe is his killer in the novel Inkheart?
5. What does Basta carve into a dresser so that Mo will know who has taken Meggie and Fenoglio?
(a) A ransom note.
(b) His name.
(c) Capricorn's name.
(d) An arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mo once tell Meggie it was good she looked like her mother?
2. What does Farid say his job was in his other life?
3. What does Meggie ask the author to make the Shadow do when she calls it out of Inkheart?
4. What did Resa teach Dustfinger?
5. What reason does Mo tell Meggie is why he does not go back to Capricorn's village to retrieve the last copy of Inkheart?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)