|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor tell Meggie was once a common practice in chapter 17?
(a) Rich people having a statue of their own likeness placed in churches.
(b) Having portraits of themselves placed above church altars.
(c) Placing their names on the bricks that are used to build churches.
(d) Decorating churches with their own family portraits.
2. What is Meggie's favorite flower as she tells the reader in chapter 2?
3. Who does Dustfinger believe is his killer in the novel Inkheart?
4. What is Mortola's nickname?
5. What do all of Capricorn's henchmen wear?
(a) Yellow pants and jackets.
(b) White uniforms.
(c) Black pants and jackets.
(d) Green uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 30, how does Basta tell Meggie he and Flatnose found her and Mo?
2. What has Mo hidden about the book he has brought to Elinor for safekeeping?
3. Who comes in chapter 19 to help Mo, Meggie, and Elinor escape?
4. Why did Mo tell her that people become attached to favorite books?
5. What does Mortola threaten to do to Meggie in chapter 48 when she reveals that she knows Mortola is Capricorn's mother?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)