|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dustfinger ask Resa to do for him that he regrets in chapter 37?
(a) To find some money to help them escape together.
(b) To find where Capricorn has put the last copy of Inkheart.
(c) To find some food for him.
(d) To find a way for him to break into Capricorn's throne room.
2. What does Mortola take from Basta as he brings Meggie and Fenoglio to her?
(a) His car.
(b) His house.
(c) His keys.
(d) His talisman.
3. Why does Capricorn want Darius to run a test with Meggie before the execution?
(a) To make sure reading Tinker Bell out was not a fluke.
(b) To see if Meggie is telling the truth about having the same talent as her father.
(c) To test the level of power that exists with her talent.
(d) To see if together they can read out twice as many objects.
4. In chapter 6, where does Meggie see Elinor standing as she waits for Dustfinger to begin his show?
(a) At the garden gate.
(b) At her bedroom window.
(c) At the front door to her house.
(d) Behind a shade tree across the courtyard.
5. Who seems to be missing from Capricorn's village?
(a) The knights and dragons from the book.
(b) Specific henchmen from the book.
(c) Women and children.
(d) Dustfinger and Gwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor insist on taking her own car to Capricorn's village in chapter 12?
2. Why does Basta refuse to believe in chapter 30 that Fenoglio is the author of Inkheart?
3. What is Mo's sign that he places on all the books he rebinds?
4. What does Meggie find in Elinor's room when she goes to leave a note for Elinor in chapter 9?
5. What does Fenoglio tell Meggie is his job in chapter 36?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)