|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dustfinger say Capricorn often moves around from place to place?
(a) He has a wanderer's soul.
(b) He is searching for an more ideal place to settle down.
(c) He has an illness that forces him to follow warm weather.
(d) The police eventually become nosey.
2. In chapter 6, where does Meggie see Elinor standing as she waits for Dustfinger to begin his show?
(a) At the garden gate.
(b) Behind a shade tree across the courtyard.
(c) At the front door to her house.
(d) At her bedroom window.
3. Who does Mo tell Meggie Fenoglio is in chapter 22?
(a) A book collector.
(b) A bookseller.
(c) The author of a book about silvertongues.
(d) The writer of Inkheart.
4. What is the name of Dustfinger's killer in the book Inkheart?
(c) It is never revealed.
5. What does Meggie find in her bedroom in chapter 23 after Mo read aloud to her?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A worm.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor tell Meggie was once a common practice in chapter 17?
2. Who stops the dogs from attacking Mo initially in chapter 21?
3. Why does Elinor begin telling stories about castles and knights in chapter 13?
4. What does Mo tell Dustfinger about Inkheart as they run from the dilapidated house in chapter 21?
5. What sign does Elinor find in her library that tells her where to look for her beloved books?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)