|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what point of view is this novel written?
(a) Authorial voice.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
2. How long has Mo been running from Capricorn and Basta?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Eight years.
3. In chapter 30, how does Basta tell Meggie he and Flatnose found her and Mo?
(a) They tracked Dustfinger.
(b) They have spies in villages all over Italy.
(c) They traced their cellphones.
(d) They got a call from Fenoglio.
4. What picture does the sight of Elinor's house remind Meggie of?
(a) Monet's Picnic.
(b) Mona Lisa.
(c) Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights
(d) The Selfish Giant's garden.
5. Why does Dustfinger think most of Capricorn's men do not have driver's licenses?
(a) They cannot read.
(b) They cannot provide proof of identity such as a birth certificate.
(c) They do not obey the laws of this world.
(d) They do not drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police react in chapter 8 when Meggie tells them to search for Capricorn?
2. What instinct nearly overwhelms Dustfinger as Meggie runs past him in chapter 7, no longer crying but still desperate?
3. What does Farid reveal he has seen in Dustfinger's backpack in chapter 31?
4. How does Fenoglio hope to disguise himself as he walks in the square to catch a glimpse of the unsuspecting Dustfinger?
5. What does Elinor warn Dustfinger she does at exactly nine thirty every evening?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)