|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meggie suggest Dustfinger must have gone in chapter 8?
(a) To get the police.
(b) To warn Capricorn of what has happened.
(c) To follow Mo and his kidnappers.
(d) To get help from some friends.
2. What question does Meggie ask Mo in chapter 5 that she never thought about until Dustfinger brought it up?
(a) Why he does not read aloud to her.
(b) Why he never remarried.
(c) Why they move around so much.
(d) Why he does not search for her mother.
3. What one room in her house does Elinor not keep books?
(a) The living room.
(b) The attic.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
4. Why does Elinor insist on taking her own car to Capricorn's village in chapter 12?
(a) She dislikes Mo's van.
(b) She feels more comfortable in her own car.
(c) She wants to respect Mo's privacy.
(d) She cannot drive Mo's camper van.
5. Why does Meggie admit being afraid of Basta in chapter 13?
(a) He has a gun.
(b) He threatens to kill her.
(c) He has an aura of fury.
(d) He is large and dangerous looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Meggie the night Mo read Capricorn, Basta, and Dustfinger out of Inkheart?
2. What does Mo do for a living?
3. Why did Mo tell her that people become attached to favorite books?
4. Why did Mo once promise Meggie burglars would never break into their house?
5. What did Capricorn ask Mo, in chapter 16, to do when he first arrived in our world?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)