|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dustfinger think to himself in chapter 11 that no one can protect Meggie from?
(c) Kidnappers and murderers.
(d) The dark and evil in the world.
2. What did Capricorn ask Mo, in chapter 16, to do when he first arrived in our world?
(a) To help him find the author of the book.
(b) To help him find a new place to live.
(c) To return him to the pages of Inkheart.
(d) To give him the means to survive in this world.
3. What book does Mo tell Meggie no one can read right through to the end?
(a) The Thousand and One Nights.
(b) The Stand.
(c) Alice in Wonderland.
(d) Treasure Island.
4. What has Mo hidden about the book he has brought to Elinor for safekeeping?
(a) Its author.
(b) Its title.
(c) Its publication year.
(d) Its publisher.
5. What old building in the abandoned village has Capricorn made his throne room?
(a) The school house.
(b) The mayor's offices.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meggie do in chapter 14 to try to give herself courage?
2. What is Mo's full name?
3. What is Elinor's biggest fear as she and the others escape into the hills above the village where her car had a flat tire?
4. Why does Dustfinger claim in chapter 6 he likes the nighttime better?
5. What does Elinor tell Meggie was once a common practice in chapter 17?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)