|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Meggie the night Mo read Capricorn, Basta, and Dustfinger out of Inkheart?
2. What excuse for school does Mo ask Meggie in chapter 2 if he has used already?
(a) Cousin's funeral.
(b) Dead grandmother.
(d) Chicken pox.
3. What happens first thing in the morning in chapter 17?
(a) Meggie sees Resa for the first time.
(b) Two men come to take Mo, Meggie, and Elinor to Capricorn.
(c) Meggie is set free.
(d) Dustfinger rescues Mo, Meggie, and Elinor.
4. Why does Dustfinger claim in chapter 6 he likes the nighttime better?
(a) There are fewer people around.
(b) It is a time when Gwin is more awake and active.
(c) He likes the dark.
(d) It is quieter.
5. What has Mo hidden about the book he has brought to Elinor for safekeeping?
(a) Its publication year.
(b) Its title.
(c) Its author.
(d) Its publisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Elinor insist in chapter 4 Meggie stay from her shelves of books?
2. What is Mo's sign that he places on all the books he rebinds?
3. What did Capricorn ask Mo, in chapter 16, to do when he first arrived in our world?
4. In chapter 6, where does Meggie see Elinor standing as she waits for Dustfinger to begin his show?
5. What is Mo doing in the Treasury when Meggie walks in chapter 2?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)