|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor insist on taking her own car to Capricorn's village in chapter 12?
(a) She feels more comfortable in her own car.
(b) She dislikes Mo's van.
(c) She wants to respect Mo's privacy.
(d) She cannot drive Mo's camper van.
2. Who is Long John Silver?
(a) Capricorn's cousin.
(b) Mo's favorite literary character.
(c) A friend of Capricorn's.
(d) The evil pirate from Treasure Island.
3. Who seems to be missing from Capricorn's village?
(a) The knights and dragons from the book.
(b) Women and children.
(c) Dustfinger and Gwin.
(d) Specific henchmen from the book.
4. Who do Meggie and Elinor find behind door number four in Capricorn's jail behind the church?
5. Who does Dustfinger believe is his killer in the novel Inkheart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Resa teach Dustfinger?
2. What reason does Mo tell Meggie he has decided to remain in Fenoglio's village in chapter 27?
3. Why does Meggie admit being afraid of Basta in chapter 13?
4. Why does Mo explain in chapter 16 he decided to never read aloud from a book again?
5. What crosses Meggie's mind as she waits for Mo to return from picking up Elinor at the airport in chapter 30?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)