1. In what point of view is this novel written?
(a) Authorial voice.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
2. What is Mo's full name?
3. What does Mo do for a living?
4. What is Meggie's favorite flower as she tells the reader in chapter 2?
5. Why did Mo once promise Meggie burglars would never break into their house?
(a) There was nothing to steal.
(b) They could not beat the alarm system.
(c) They live too far out in the country.
(d) They could not break the locks.
6. Who is the man Meggie sees outside her window in chapter 1?
7. What does the stranger who comes to Meggie and Mo's house in chapter 1 call Mo?
8. Why did Mo once tell Meggie it was good she looked like her mother?
(a) She is a living reminder of her mother.
(b) She is much more feminine with her mother's features.
(c) His head would not look good on a girl's neck.
(d) He is an ugly man and would make an uglier girl.
This section contains 5,343 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)