Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Brady campaign for the presidency in 1908?
2. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
3. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
4. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
5. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
When Drummond is appointed "temporary Honorary Colonel" by the Mayor, Drummond is shocked to hear that his title will be permanent when the "right forms are signed". Drummond is troubled by this as he, like Brady, did not serve time in the military. Analyze why the Mayor's power to bestow this undeserved honor is significant to the story.
Based on the text, choose one of the following characters and analyze their personal relationship with God or religion.
- Reverend Brown.
Brady mentions several cases that Drummond has worked on in the past. What are these cases? What do they say about Drummond's character as a man and as a lawyer?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)