|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
2. Drummond's first witness is not allowed to teach what to the courtroom?
(b) Cates' opinion of the Bible.
(c) The theory of evolution.
(d) Flaws in Genesis.
3. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
(a) Compassion for the poor.
(b) Lack of ambition.
(c) Different ideas.
(d) Desire to run for office.
4. What does Drummond suggest about Brady and how he lives his life?
(a) He is behind the times.
(b) He is on a path to self-destruction.
(c) His vanity will get him in the end.
(d) He is the perfect representation of a monkey.
5. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
(b) Reverend Brown.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
2. What are the workmen building at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
4. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
5. Cates claims religion should be what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)