|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady refers to the opinions Cates delivers in court as what?
(c) A waste of time.
2. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
(a) Lack of ambition.
(b) Desire to run for office.
(c) Compassion for the poor.
(d) Different ideas.
3. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(a) The Storekeeper.
(d) Mrs. Brady.
4. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
(a) The heat.
(b) The Bible.
(c) His terrible writing skills.
(d) The bias against him.
5. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
(a) The devil.
(b) The story of creation.
(c) The end of the world.
(d) Loving thy neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
2. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
3. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
4. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
5. Brady claims that Cates sees marriage as similar to what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)