|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(b) The Storekeeper.
(c) Mrs. Brady.
2. Drummond's first witness is not allowed to teach what to the courtroom?
(a) Flaws in Genesis.
(c) The theory of evolution.
(d) Cates' opinion of the Bible.
3. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
(a) The rules of the case.
(b) The Origin of Species.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Much of anything.
4. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
(a) Whether it is affordable.
(b) If it should be taken literally.
(c) If he likes reading it.
(d) Why more people don't read it.
5. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Selling his soul to the devil.
(b) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(c) Bribing the judge.
(d) Moving far away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
2. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
3. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
4. The judge is willing to hear an expert on what?
5. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)