|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the judge finally refuse to hear?
(a) Drummond and his case.
(c) Any experts on Darwin.
2. During the prayer meeting, who asks Reverend Brown to lesson his hard stance?
3. What book does Drummond attempt to read out loud in court?
(a) Collected Works of William Shakespeare.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Brady's Journal.
(d) The Origin of Species.
4. Brady asks if Cates has ever taught from what book?
(a) The World Brittanica.
(b) Science: Creation in Two Forms.
(d) The one the school told him to.
5. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
(a) Reverend Brown.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cates claims religion should be what?
2. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
3. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
4. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
5. Why is Drummond's first witness not allowed to speak?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)