|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
(a) Teaching evolution.
(b) Choosing to speak what he thinks.
(c) Loving Rachel.
2. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
(a) Reverend Brown.
3. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
(b) Reverend Brown.
(c) His mother.
4. In court, Drummond says he wants religion to stop doing what?
(a) Scaring its followers.
(b) Persecuting non-believers.
(c) Recruiting new believers.
(d) Controlling U.S. education.
5. Drummond asks Howard if these objects, not listed in the Bible, are evil.
(a) The Bible and his ink pen.
(b) Candy and apple pie.
(c) Telegraph and postage stamps.
(d) Tractor and telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the town prayer meeting start?
2. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
3. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
4. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
5. What old friends have a conversation after the prayer meeting?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)