|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
(a) He does not show up.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) The judge bars him from speaking.
(d) He sides with Brady.
2. At the end of the prayer meeting, what does the crowd's response to Brady signify?
(a) That he will win his case.
(b) Their small town stubborness.
(c) That he will lose his case.
(d) Their ability to change.
3. When does the town prayer meeting start?
(a) On time.
(b) Once the judge arrives.
(c) When Brady is ready.
(d) Fifteen minutes late.
4. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
(a) The whole town.
5. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
(d) The judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
2. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
3. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
4. What does Hornbeck say he is not?
5. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)