|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
(a) Necessary for procreation.
(b) Inaccurate in the Bible.
(c) For those who are married.
(d) Original sin.
2. Who is scheduled as Drummond's first witness?
(a) A zoology professor.
3. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
(a) Every snowflake is different.
(b) Conformity is dulling.
(c) God created the universe.
(d) The world was once thought flat.
4. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
(a) His terrible writing skills.
(b) The bias against him.
(c) The heat.
(d) The Bible.
5. What does the judge say is not on trial?
(a) The townspeople and their beliefs.
(b) Curiosity of the heavens.
(c) Rachel and her morals.
(d) The right to think.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drummond suggest about Brady and how he lives his life?
2. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
3. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
4. What does Hornbeck say he is not?
5. Brady refers to the opinions Cates delivers in court as what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)