|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The judge is willing to hear an expert on what?
(d) The Bible.
2. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(d) His daughter.
3. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
4. Who is on the witness stand at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
(a) 6,000 years.
(b) 10 million years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 5 million years.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the prayer meeting, what does the crowd's response to Brady signify?
2. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
3. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
4. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
5. What does Cates suggest Howard could become?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)