|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cates claims the books of "Evil-utionists" are filled with what?
(b) The works of the devil.
(c) Great ideas.
(d) Diagrams for living.
2. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
(b) Evil acts.
3. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(b) Bribing the judge.
(c) Selling his soul to the devil.
(d) Moving far away from him.
4. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
(a) Control it.
(b) Cancel it.
(c) Squash it.
(d) Teach through it.
5. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workmen building at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
3. Brady refers to the opinions Cates delivers in court as what?
4. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
5. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)