|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
2. How does Cates regard Rachel when she takes the stand?
(a) He refuses to look at her.
(b) With a hopeless expression.
(c) He blows her a kiss.
(d) He winks at her.
3. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
4. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
5. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
(a) The heat.
(b) His terrible writing skills.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The bias against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
2. Brady asks if Cates has ever taught from what book?
3. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
4. What is the crowd asked to do during the prayer meeting?
5. Cates claims religion should be what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)