|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
2. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
3. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
(a) Loving thy neighbor.
(b) The end of the world.
(c) The story of creation.
(d) The devil.
4. Cates claims religion should be what?
5. At the end of the prayer meeting, what does the crowd's response to Brady signify?
(a) That he will lose his case.
(b) Their small town stubborness.
(c) Their ability to change.
(d) That he will win his case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
2. Brady refers to the opinions Cates delivers in court as what?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
4. Who helps Brady campaign for the presidency in 1908?
5. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)