|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
(a) Fervent in their beliefs.
(b) In line for damnation.
(c) A flock that requires guidance.
(d) Desperate to believe.
2. When does the town prayer meeting start?
(a) On time.
(b) Fifteen minutes late.
(c) Once the judge arrives.
(d) When Brady is ready.
3. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(b) His daughter.
4. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
5. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
(a) Inaccurate in the Bible.
(b) For those who are married.
(c) Necessary for procreation.
(d) Original sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
2. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
3. Brady asks if Cates has ever taught from what book?
4. Why is Drummond's first witness not allowed to speak?
5. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)