|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drummond suggest about Brady and how he lives his life?
(a) He is on a path to self-destruction.
(b) His vanity will get him in the end.
(c) He is the perfect representation of a monkey.
(d) He is behind the times.
2. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
3. Who does the judge finally refuse to hear?
(a) Any experts on Darwin.
(b) Drummond and his case.
4. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) The story of creation.
(c) Loving thy neighbor.
(d) The devil.
5. Who is scheduled as Drummond's first witness?
(c) A zoology professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
2. Drummond asks Howard if these objects, not listed in the Bible, are evil.
3. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
4. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
5. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)