|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hornbeck classify the prayer meeting?
(a) Something he has to report on.
(d) A show.
2. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
(a) Evil acts.
3. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
(a) If it should be taken literally.
(b) Whether it is affordable.
(c) Why more people don't read it.
(d) If he likes reading it.
4. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
(a) Necessary for procreation.
(b) Original sin.
(c) Inaccurate in the Bible.
(d) For those who are married.
5. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
(a) Choosing to speak what he thinks.
(b) Loving Rachel.
(c) Teaching evolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
2. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
3. Drummond suggests that anyone who is "against Brady" is what?
4. Brady claims that Cates sees marriage as similar to what?
5. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)