|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Selling his soul to the devil.
(b) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(c) Bribing the judge.
(d) Moving far away from him.
2. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(a) The Storekeeper.
(c) Mrs. Brady.
3. Who does the judge finally refuse to hear?
(b) Any experts on Darwin.
(d) Drummond and his case.
4. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(d) His daughter.
5. Cates claims the books of "Evil-utionists" are filled with what?
(a) Diagrams for living.
(b) Great ideas.
(d) The works of the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
2. Who does Brady claim he will fight, no matter what?
3. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
4. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
5. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)