|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Selling his soul to the devil.
(b) Bribing the judge.
(c) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(d) Moving far away from him.
2. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
(c) Evil acts.
3. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
4. Cates claims the books of "Evil-utionists" are filled with what?
(a) Diagrams for living.
(b) The works of the devil.
(d) Great ideas.
5. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
(a) 10 million years.
(b) 6,000 years.
(c) 5 million years.
(d) 100 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
2. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
3. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
4. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)