Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady claims that Cates sees marriage as similar to what?
(a) His jail cell.
(b) Being on trial.
(d) The breeding of animals.
2. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
(a) The judge.
3. Drummond's first witness is not allowed to teach what to the courtroom?
(a) Flaws in Genesis.
(c) Cates' opinion of the Bible.
(d) The theory of evolution.
4. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
(d) The whole town.
5. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
(a) 10 million years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 5 million years.
(d) 6,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
2. Who is on the witness stand at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Reverend Brown requests the crowd to do what to those who defy the Word?
4. Brady asks if Cates has ever taught from what book?
5. According to Drummond, what is more important than what is "right"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)