|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
(a) Teach through it.
(b) Control it.
(c) Cancel it.
(d) Squash it.
2. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(a) The Storekeeper.
(c) Mrs. Brady.
3. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(a) His daughter.
4. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
(a) The whole town.
5. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
Short Answer Questions
1. In court, Drummond says he wants religion to stop doing what?
2. What does the judge say is not on trial?
3. Who chants responses during the prayer meeting?
4. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
5. Drummond asks Brady why God gives people the ability to what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)