Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Brady campaign for the presidency in 1908?
(a) The District Attorney.
(b) The mayor.
(d) Reverend Brown.
2. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
(a) Every snowflake is different.
(b) Conformity is dulling.
(c) God created the universe.
(d) The world was once thought flat.
3. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
4. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
(a) His mother.
(c) Reverend Brown.
5. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
(b) Choosing to speak what he thinks.
(c) Loving Rachel.
(d) Teaching evolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
2. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
3. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
4. Drummond's first witness is not allowed to teach what to the courtroom?
5. Brady asks if Cates has ever taught from what book?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)