|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
2. According to Drummond, what is more important than what is "right"?
3. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(b) The Storekeeper.
(c) Mrs. Brady.
4. The judge is willing to hear an expert on what?
(c) The Bible.
5. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
(b) The President.
(c) Reverend Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
2. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
4. When does the town prayer meeting start?
5. Cates claims the books of "Evil-utionists" are filled with what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)