|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The townspeople.
2. Why is Drummond's first witness not allowed to speak?
(a) The judge does not like the witness.
(b) The topic is too sensitive.
(c) The topic is against the law.
(d) Brady suggests the witness is in contempt.
3. At the end of the prayer meeting, who sends the crowd home?
(d) Reverend Brown.
4. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
5. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
(a) Every snowflake is different.
(b) The world was once thought flat.
(c) Conformity is dulling.
(d) God created the universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. When does the town prayer meeting start?
4. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
5. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)