|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What old friends have a conversation after the prayer meeting?
(a) Rachel and Cates.
(b) Reverend Brown and Drummond.
(c) Brady and Reverend Brown.
(d) Brady and Drummond.
2. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) The devil.
(c) Loving thy neighbor.
(d) The story of creation.
3. Drummond asks Howard if these objects, not listed in the Bible, are evil.
(a) Tractor and telephone.
(b) The Bible and his ink pen.
(c) Telegraph and postage stamps.
(d) Candy and apple pie.
4. Brady asks if Cates has ever taught from what book?
(a) The World Brittanica.
(b) The one the school told him to.
(c) Science: Creation in Two Forms.
5. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(b) Bribing the judge.
(c) Selling his soul to the devil.
(d) Moving far away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
2. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
3. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
4. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
5. Reverend Brown requests the crowd to do what to those who defy the Word?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)