|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Drummond's first witness not allowed to speak?
(a) The topic is too sensitive.
(b) Brady suggests the witness is in contempt.
(c) The judge does not like the witness.
(d) The topic is against the law.
2. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
3. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
(a) For those who are married.
(b) Original sin.
(c) Inaccurate in the Bible.
(d) Necessary for procreation.
4. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
(c) Reverend Brown.
(d) No one.
5. What are the workmen building at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A cross.
(b) A house.
(c) A prayer meeting platform.
(d) A new cell for the jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Drummond attempt to read out loud in court?
2. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
3. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
4. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
5. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)