|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge say is not on trial?
(a) Curiosity of the heavens.
(b) Rachel and her morals.
(c) The townspeople and their beliefs.
(d) The right to think.
2. Drummond asks Howard if these objects, not listed in the Bible, are evil.
(a) Telegraph and postage stamps.
(b) Tractor and telephone.
(c) Candy and apple pie.
(d) The Bible and his ink pen.
3. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
(a) Much of anything.
(b) The rules of the case.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Origin of Species.
4. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
(a) 6,000 years.
(b) 5 million years.
(c) 10 million years.
(d) 100 years.
5. In court, Drummond says he wants religion to stop doing what?
(a) Scaring its followers.
(b) Recruiting new believers.
(c) Controlling U.S. education.
(d) Persecuting non-believers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cates claims the books of "Evil-utionists" are filled with what?
2. Who arrives late to the prayer meeting?
3. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
4. When does the town prayer meeting start?
5. Who is on the witness stand at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)