|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
a) Desperate to believe.
b) Fervent in their beliefs.
c) A flock that requires guidance.
d) In line for damnation.
2. What old friends have a conversation after the prayer meeting?
a) Brady and Reverend Brown.
b) Brady and Drummond.
c) Rachel and Cates.
d) Reverend Brown and Drummond.
3. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
a) The stars.
b) The Bible.
c) The heavens.
4. What ability does Bannister lack?
5. What does Brady ask the radio man to do?
a) Let him announce the verdict on-air.
This section contains 471 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)