Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
c) The Bible.
2. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
4. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
a) A Bible.
d) A hotdog.
5. Reverend Brown requests the crowd to do what to those who defy the Word?
a) Love them.
b) Guide them.
c) Curse them.
d) Stone them.
6. Who announces the meeting held at the court...
This section contains 511 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)