Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
2. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
3. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
Looking for worms.
4. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
5. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
6. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
She argues with him.
7. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
8. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
This section contains 3,740 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)