|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
2. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
(a) A serial killer from the North.
(b) Two child murderers in Chicago.
(c) Preachers from the South.
(d) A poacher from North Dakota.
3. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
(a) The town square.
(b) Hillsboro Courthouse.
(c) Melinda's home.
(d) Hillsboro Lake.
4. Why does Hornbeck call the monkey the "father of the human race"?
(a) He takes a penny from Melinda.
(b) He claps his hands at the spectacle.
(c) He kisses Melinda on the cheek.
(d) He studies the Bible.
5. Who reads the verdict?
(d) The judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
2. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
3. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
4. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
5. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)