|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
(a) If he likes reading it.
(b) Why more people don't read it.
(c) Whether it is affordable.
(d) If it should be taken literally.
2. Why is Cates confused following the trial?
(a) Rachel is not present.
(b) He does not know if he won.
(c) No one has cuffed him.
(d) No one has congratulated him.
3. Why is Drummond's first witness not allowed to speak?
(a) The judge does not like the witness.
(b) The topic is against the law.
(c) Brady suggests the witness is in contempt.
(d) The topic is too sensitive.
4. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
(a) Why she doesn't support Rachel.
(b) Rachel's feelings about her.
(c) If she divorced Reverend Brown.
(d) Whether she was holy.
5. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(b) Bribing the judge.
(c) Moving far away from him.
(d) Selling his soul to the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brady ask the radio man to do?
2. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
3. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
4. What is the courtroom waiting for at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)