|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
(b) Many townspeople.
(c) The judge.
(d) No one.
2. Who reads the verdict?
(b) The judge.
3. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
(c) The Gospel.
4. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
(a) A flock that requires guidance.
(b) In line for damnation.
(c) Desperate to believe.
(d) Fervent in their beliefs.
5. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His passion.
(b) His doctrine.
(c) His height.
(d) His volume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
2. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
3. What is the mayor worried about in regards to the verdict?
4. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
5. Drummond accuses Hornbeck of what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)