|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hornbeck attempt to sell the crowd?
(a) Hot dogs.
(c) Tickets to the Middle Ages.
2. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
(a) His terrible writing skills.
(b) The heat.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The bias against him.
3. What is Cates allowed to do before his sentence is read?
(b) Kiss Rachel.
(c) Talk on the radio.
(d) Make a speech.
4. Drummond surprises Hornbeck how?
(a) Admitting he agreed with Brady.
(b) Quoting the Bible.
(c) By running as Brady's V.P.
(d) Punching him in the face.
5. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
(a) Much of anything.
(b) The Origin of Species.
(c) The rules of the case.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words does Drummond say on the microphone?
2. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
3. What is the crowd asked to do during the prayer meeting?
4. What does Brady ask the radio man to do?
5. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)