|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
2. What does Drummond take with him when he leaves town?
(a) The Bible and the Origin of Species.
(b) Brady's lunch box.
(c) The monkey.
(d) The "Read Your Bible" sign.
3. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
4. What does Hornbeck attempt to sell the crowd?
(b) Tickets to the Middle Ages.
(d) Hot dogs.
5. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
(b) Vandalizing the church.
(c) Stealing bibles.
(d) Teaching evolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mayor worried about in regards to the verdict?
2. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
3. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
4. What happens to Brady after the radio man leaves?
5. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)