|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The townspeople.
2. Drummond announces that Cates will do what, following the verdict?
(a) Appeal at the Supreme Court.
(b) Return to prison voluntarily.
(c) Pay a fine.
(d) Marry Rachel.
3. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
(a) Inaccurate in the Bible.
(b) Original sin.
(c) For those who are married.
(d) Necessary for procreation.
4. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
(a) A monkey.
(b) An old wives' tale.
5. What does Drummond suggest about Brady and how he lives his life?
(a) He is behind the times.
(b) He is the perfect representation of a monkey.
(c) His vanity will get him in the end.
(d) He is on a path to self-destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the crowd asked to do during the prayer meeting?
2. Drummond says that Brady looks for God where?
3. What happens to Brady after the radio man leaves?
4. What book does Drummond attempt to read out loud in court?
5. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)