|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
(a) The Bible.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The stars.
2. What is Brady doing at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Giving newspaper interviews.
(b) Talking with his wife.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Eating a boxed lunch.
3. Where does Sillers work?
(a) The railroad.
(b) The grocery.
(c) At a feed store.
(d) School, with Cates.
4. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
(a) "A crusader for the wicked."
(b) "Scared of his own shadow."
(c) "Hungry for power and reluctant to forgive."
(d) "The biggest man in the country."
5. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
(a) She thinks it is quite comical.
(b) She argues with him.
(c) She agrees with him.
(d) She hopes it is true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond suggests that anyone who is "against Brady" is what?
2. Cates claims the books of "Evil-utionists" are filled with what?
3. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
4. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
5. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)