|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ability does Bannister lack?
2. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
3. Why does Davenport accept Bannister for the jury?
(a) He loves serving on juries.
(b) He hates Cates.
(c) He's old.
(d) He's a church goer.
4. How does Cates regard Rachel when she takes the stand?
(a) He refuses to look at her.
(b) With a hopeless expression.
(c) He blows her a kiss.
(d) He winks at her.
5. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
(a) "God's Men Don't Slither."
(b) "Brady or Bust."
(c) "Down With Darwinism."
(d) "Read Your Bible."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hornbeck call the monkey the "father of the human race"?
2. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
3. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
4. Prior to Brady's arrival, Melinda sells what?
5. What does Drummond tell Cates the rocking horse is?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)