|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
(a) Control it.
(b) Squash it.
(c) Cancel it.
(d) Teach through it.
2. In court, Drummond says he wants religion to stop doing what?
(a) Recruiting new believers.
(b) Persecuting non-believers.
(c) Scaring its followers.
(d) Controlling U.S. education.
3. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
4. What does the judge say is not on trial?
(a) Rachel and her morals.
(b) Curiosity of the heavens.
(c) The townspeople and their beliefs.
(d) The right to think.
5. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the workman say to justify leaving up the prayer sign on the courthouse?
2. When Rachel runs away from Cates, what does he do?
3. How is Brady's physicality described?
4. What does Drummond tell Cates the rocking horse is?
5. Where does the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)