|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel beg Drummond to do, following jury selection?
(a) Read his Bible.
(b) Show some respect for her town.
(c) Call off the trial.
(d) Defend Cates to his best ability.
2. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
(a) Squash it.
(b) Control it.
(c) Cancel it.
(d) Teach through it.
3. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
(a) Both sides.
(c) She will not be a witness.
4. What does Drummond tell Cates the rocking horse is?
(a) A metaphor for life and how to live it.
(b) All shine and no substance.
(c) What every kid deserves.
(d) Fast on the outside, slow where it counts.
5. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
(a) Killing the messenger.
(b) Laundering money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words does Drummond say on the microphone?
2. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
3. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
4. What does Drummond take with him when he leaves town?
5. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)