|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words does Drummond say on the microphone?
(a) Fire and damnation.
(b) Bible and treason.
(c) God and hell.
(d) Monkey and God.
2. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
(a) Her father.
(b) The monkey.
3. Drummond accuses Hornbeck of what?
(a) Being impartial to the case.
(b) Writing only destructive things.
(c) Influencing the jury.
(d) Trying to break Cates out of prison.
4. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
(a) A dog.
(b) A worm.
(c) A bird.
(d) A monkey.
5. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
(a) Teaching evolution.
(b) Loving Rachel.
(c) Choosing to speak what he thinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
2. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
3. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
4. Who decides the sentence for Cates?
5. Who does Brady claim he will fight, no matter what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)