|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
(a) The heat.
(b) His terrible writing skills.
(c) The bias against him.
(d) The Bible.
2. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The townspeople.
3. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
4. Who is scheduled as Drummond's first witness?
(d) A zoology professor.
5. Who helps Brady campaign for the presidency in 1908?
(a) The District Attorney.
(b) The mayor.
(d) Reverend Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of jury does Drummond say that Brady wants?
2. Who encourages the town to greet Brady's arrival?
3. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
4. In court, Drummond says he wants religion to stop doing what?
5. Why is Cates confused following the trial?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)