|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
2. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
(a) Reinstated as a teacher.
3. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
(a) In line for damnation.
(b) A flock that requires guidance.
(c) Desperate to believe.
(d) Fervent in their beliefs.
4. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
(a) Keep him warm.
(b) Encourage him.
(c) Feed him.
(d) Inspire him.
5. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hornbeck accuse Drummond of after the trial?
2. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
3. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
4. What old friends have a conversation after the prayer meeting?
5. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)