|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
(a) Original sin.
(b) Inaccurate in the Bible.
(c) Necessary for procreation.
(d) For those who are married.
2. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
(a) She hopes it is true.
(b) She thinks it is quite comical.
(c) She argues with him.
(d) She agrees with him.
4. Cates claims religion should be what?
5. Who is on the witness stand at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
2. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
3. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
4. What does Drummond suggest about Brady and how he lives his life?
5. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)