|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Davenport accept Bannister for the jury?
(a) He's a church goer.
(b) He loves serving on juries.
(c) He's old.
(d) He hates Cates.
2. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
(c) Reverend Brown.
3. What is the name of the toy Drummond wanted as a child?
(a) Cast True.
(b) Freedom of Speech.
(c) Blue Rider.
(d) Golden Dance.
4. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His height.
(b) His volume.
(c) His passion.
(d) His doctrine.
5. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 6,000 years.
(c) 10 million years.
(d) 5 million years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
2. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
3. What is the courtroom waiting for at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
5. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)