|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brady ask for after hearing the sentence?
(b) A more dramatic punishment.
(d) To speak on the radio.
2. Following the trial, what does Rachel vow to do to her father?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Confront him.
(d) Respect him.
3. What does Drummond ask Brady about the Bible?
(a) Whether it is affordable.
(b) Why more people don't read it.
(c) If he likes reading it.
(d) If it should be taken literally.
4. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) The townspeople.
5. What is Cates' sentence?
(a) To teach the Bible forty hours a week.
(d) $100 fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act One, what does Rachel try to convince Cates to do?
2. How does the crowd respond during Brady's radio speech?
3. What happens to Brady after the radio man leaves?
4. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
5. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)