|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
(a) "God's Men Don't Slither."
(b) "Brady or Bust."
(c) "Read Your Bible."
(d) "Down With Darwinism."
2. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
(a) Loving thy neighbor.
(b) The devil.
(c) The end of the world.
(d) The story of creation.
3. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
(a) He is fighting a losing battle.
(b) He is a strong man.
(c) He will crack on the witness stand.
(d) He loves her more than anything.
4. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
(a) The whole town.
5. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His passion.
(b) His volume.
(c) His height.
(d) His doctrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the town prayer meeting start?
2. What does Drummond suggest about Brady and how he lives his life?
3. Who comments that Brady is sure of the verdict?
4. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
5. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)