|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
(d) Drummond and Brady.
2. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. Cates claims religion should be what?
4. Where does Sillers work?
(a) The grocery.
(b) At a feed store.
(c) School, with Cates.
(d) The railroad.
5. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
(a) Vandalizing the church.
(c) Stealing bibles.
(d) Teaching evolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies following the trial?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. What book does Drummond attempt to read out loud in court?
4. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
5. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)