|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
(c) Drummond and Brady.
2. According to Cates, the townspeople are treating him worse than who?
(a) An adulterer.
(b) The monkey.
(c) A murderer.
(d) That publishing company in Chicago.
3. Brady refers to the opinions Cates delivers in court as what?
(b) A waste of time.
4. Who is scheduled as Drummond's first witness?
(d) A zoology professor.
5. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
(a) The story of creation.
(b) The devil.
(c) Loving thy neighbor.
(d) The end of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
2. How is Brady's physicality described?
3. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
4. What does Drummond ask Dunlap prior to rejecting him for the jury?
5. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)