|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
(a) Mrs. Brady.
(c) Mrs. Krebs.
2. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What name does Hornbeck give the monkey in Act One?
(a) Bert Cates.
(c) Reverend Brown.
4. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
(c) A hotdog.
(d) A Bible.
5. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
(a) A worm.
(b) A frog.
(c) An ape.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. The judge is willing to hear an expert on what?
2. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
3. Drummond's first witness is not allowed to teach what to the courtroom?
4. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
5. Drummond asks Howard if these objects, not listed in the Bible, are evil.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)