|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages the town to greet Brady's arrival?
(a) The Storekeeper.
(c) Reverend Brown.
2. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
(a) Temporary Honorary Colonel.
(b) Head Colonel.
(c) Temporary Town Captain.
(d) Head of State.
3. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
(c) His mother.
(d) Reverend Brown.
4. What does Hornbeck say he is not?
(a) An objective reporter of the facts.
(b) A believer in Darwinism.
(c) A believer in God.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(b) Mrs. Brady.
(d) The Storekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
2. Where does the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
4. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
5. Who chants responses during the prayer meeting?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)