|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
(c) Reverend Brown.
2. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
(a) A frog.
(b) A worm.
(c) An ape.
(d) A monkey.
3. Why does Cates leave Rachel's church?
(a) He does not believe in God.
(b) Due to a sermon her father gave.
(c) The church did not like him.
(d) She found his presence immoral.
4. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
5. Cates claims religion should be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
2. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
3. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
4. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
5. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)