|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. What are the workmen building at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A new cell for the jail.
(b) A house.
(c) A cross.
(d) A prayer meeting platform.
3. How is Brady's physicality described?
(a) Anemic, hunched over.
(b) Young, attractive, on fire.
(c) Gray, balding, paunchy.
(d) Old, distinguished, powerful.
4. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
(a) Killing the messenger.
(d) Laundering money.
5. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
2. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
3. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
4. When does the town prayer meeting start?
5. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)