|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) The townspeople.
2. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(a) Mrs. Brady.
(d) The Storekeeper.
3. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
4. Why does Hornbeck call the monkey the "father of the human race"?
(a) He studies the Bible.
(b) He takes a penny from Melinda.
(c) He kisses Melinda on the cheek.
(d) He claps his hands at the spectacle.
5. Reverend Brown requests the crowd to do what to those who defy the Word?
(a) Guide them.
(b) Stone them.
(c) Love them.
(d) Curse them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
2. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
3. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
4. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
5. Cates claims religion should be what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)