|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
(a) Inspire him.
(b) Keep him warm.
(c) Encourage him.
(d) Feed him.
3. Why does Hornbeck call the monkey the "father of the human race"?
(a) He claps his hands at the spectacle.
(b) He studies the Bible.
(c) He kisses Melinda on the cheek.
(d) He takes a penny from Melinda.
4. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
5. When does the town prayer meeting start?
(a) On time.
(b) Fifteen minutes late.
(c) Once the judge arrives.
(d) When Brady is ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady refers to the opinions Cates delivers in court as what?
2. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
3. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
4. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
5. What is the crowd asked to do during the prayer meeting?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)