|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
(a) Her father.
(b) The monkey.
2. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
(a) The devil.
(b) A snake.
(c) The monkey.
(d) Bert Cates.
3. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
(a) 5 million years.
(b) 6,000 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 10 million years.
4. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
(a) Two child murderers in Chicago.
(b) A poacher from North Dakota.
(c) Preachers from the South.
(d) A serial killer from the North.
5. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
3. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
4. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
5. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)