|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
(a) Vandalizing the church.
(c) Stealing bibles.
(d) Teaching evolution.
2. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
(a) Reverend Brown.
(d) The President.
3. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
(b) Reverend Brown.
4. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
(b) Laundering money.
(c) Killing the messenger.
5. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
(a) Both sides.
(d) She will not be a witness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
3. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
4. Drummond asks Howard if these objects, not listed in the Bible, are evil.
5. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)