|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to Brady's arrival, Melinda sells what?
(a) Fishing poles.
(c) Religious pamphlets.
2. What ability does Bannister lack?
3. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
(d) The Gospel.
4. Why does Cates leave Rachel's church?
(a) The church did not like him.
(b) Due to a sermon her father gave.
(c) She found his presence immoral.
(d) He does not believe in God.
5. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
(a) Brady deserves something better.
(b) Drummond wants to learn Brady's real name.
(c) It is hard to pronounce.
(d) It makes Brady sound heroic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
2. Cates claims the books of "Evil-utionists" are filled with what?
3. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
4. Who is scheduled as Drummond's first witness?
5. According to Cates, the townspeople are treating him worse than who?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)