|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rachel runs away from Cates, what does he do?
(a) Lets her go.
(b) Chases her down and kisses her.
(c) Chases her down and hugs her.
(d) Chases her down and fights with her.
2. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
(a) He is a strong man.
(b) He loves her more than anything.
(c) He is fighting a losing battle.
(d) He will crack on the witness stand.
3. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
(a) Different ideas.
(b) Lack of ambition.
(c) Compassion for the poor.
(d) Desire to run for office.
4. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
5. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
(a) Falling off the Earth.
(b) Talking to God.
(c) That her father was the devil.
(d) That she was the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
2. Cates claims religion should be what?
3. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
4. Who is providing Cates with a lawyer?
5. Where does Sillers work?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)