|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. Where does Sillers work?
(a) At a feed store.
(b) School, with Cates.
(c) The railroad.
(d) The grocery.
3. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
(a) An old wives' tale.
(b) A monkey.
4. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
(d) The Bible.
5. According to Drummond, what is more important than what is "right"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
2. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
3. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
4. Brady asks if Cates has ever taught from what book?
5. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)