|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
(a) Reverend Brown.
2. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
(a) The world was once thought flat.
(b) Every snowflake is different.
(c) God created the universe.
(d) Conformity is dulling.
3. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
(a) Moved away by standing still.
(b) Set the whole case up.
(c) Set the town back thirty years.
(d) Influenced Cates to throw the case.
4. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 6,000 years.
(c) 10 million years.
(d) 5 million years.
5. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hornbeck classify the prayer meeting?
2. What is Cates unsure of?
3. Cates claims religion should be what?
4. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
5. What does Brady suggest the prayer meeting might do for Hornbeck?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)