|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
2. While in jail, what is Cates surprised by?
(a) That Drummond gives him a Bible.
(b) Rachel's devotion to him.
(c) His desire to win.
(d) The "spectacle" of his trial.
3. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
4. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
5. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His doctrine.
(b) His volume.
(c) His passion.
(d) His height.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages the town to greet Brady's arrival?
2. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
3. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
4. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
5. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)