|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
(a) Reverend Brown.
2. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
(a) Only for men.
(b) Good on a hot day.
(c) Unnecessary and confusing.
(d) Bad for business.
3. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
(a) That her father was the devil.
(b) Talking to God.
(c) That she was the devil.
(d) Falling off the Earth.
4. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
(a) A monkey.
(d) An old wives' tale.
5. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
(a) Temporary Honorary Colonel.
(b) Head Colonel.
(c) Temporary Town Captain.
(d) Head of State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
2. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
3. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
4. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
5. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)