|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the judge finally refuse to hear?
(b) Any experts on Darwin.
(c) Drummond and his case.
2. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
(a) Keep him warm.
(b) Feed him.
(c) Inspire him.
(d) Encourage him.
3. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
(a) He sides with Brady.
(b) He does not show up.
(c) The judge bars him from speaking.
(d) He is murdered.
4. According to Drummond, those who hold up the progression of society are what?
(d) Religious parties.
5. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
(c) Mrs. Krebs.
(d) Mrs. Brady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
2. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
3. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
4. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
5. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)