|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. Brady refers to the opinions Cates delivers in court as what?
(c) A waste of time.
3. What is Brady referencing when he says "Evil-ution"?
(c) Evil acts.
4. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(d) His daughter.
5. When does the town prayer meeting start?
(a) Once the judge arrives.
(b) Fifteen minutes late.
(c) On time.
(d) When Brady is ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
2. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
3. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
4. What does Hornbeck say he is not?
5. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)