|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
(a) "Read Your Bible."
(b) "Down With Darwinism."
(c) "God's Men Don't Slither."
(d) "Brady or Bust."
2. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
3. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
(b) The judge.
4. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(b) Selling his soul to the devil.
(c) Moving far away from him.
(d) Bribing the judge.
5. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
2. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
3. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
4. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
5. During the prayer meeting, who asks Reverend Brown to lesson his hard stance?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)