|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
(a) He is incredibly short.
(b) The trial will be a show.
(c) He has terrible vision.
(d) He won't fall asleep.
2. What does Reverend Brown preach at the end of the prayer meeting?
(a) Hellfire and damnation.
(c) Offering a hand to the weary.
(d) Judging thy neighbor.
3. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
(a) Only for men.
(b) Bad for business.
(c) Good on a hot day.
(d) Unnecessary and confusing.
4. Drummond asks Howard if these objects, not listed in the Bible, are evil.
(a) Tractor and telephone.
(b) Candy and apple pie.
(c) Telegraph and postage stamps.
(d) The Bible and his ink pen.
5. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He does not show up.
(c) He sides with Brady.
(d) The judge bars him from speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
2. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
3. Who does Brady claim he was once friends with?
4. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
5. How does Cates regard Rachel when she takes the stand?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)