|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
(d) Reinstated as a teacher.
2. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(b) City council.
(d) Civil rights.
3. Prior to Brady's arrival, Melinda sells what?
(a) Religious pamphlets.
(d) Fishing poles.
4. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
(a) He has terrible vision.
(b) The trial will be a show.
(c) He is incredibly short.
(d) He won't fall asleep.
5. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
(a) Mrs. Brady.
(b) Mrs. Krebs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
2. How does Hornbeck classify the prayer meeting?
3. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
4. How does Brady define sex when questioned by Drummond?
5. Drummond suggests that anyone who is "against Brady" is what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)