|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
(c) Laundering money.
(d) Killing the messenger.
2. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A Pulitzer Prize seeker.
(c) A silent observer.
(d) A critic.
3. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(a) Civil rights.
(b) City council.
4. Who arrives late to the prayer meeting?
5. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
(a) Hillsboro Courthouse.
(b) Hillsboro Lake.
(c) The town square.
(d) Melinda's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in jail, what is Cates surprised by?
2. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
3. What does Reverend Brown preach at the end of the prayer meeting?
4. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
5. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)