|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
(a) Witnessing a crime.
(b) Fighting his brother.
(c) Arguing with a monkey.
(d) Looking for worms.
2. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
3. What type of jury does Drummond say that Brady wants?
(a) Fair and partial.
(b) Ignorant farmers.
(c) One that is just like him.
(d) One that thinks alike.
4. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
(a) Media attention.
(d) Religious fervor.
5. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
2. What book does Drummond attempt to read out loud in court?
3. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
4. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
5. What does Hornbeck say he is not?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)