|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond asks Brady why God gives people the ability to what?
2. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
(a) Drummond wants to learn Brady's real name.
(b) Brady deserves something better.
(c) It makes Brady sound heroic.
(d) It is hard to pronounce.
3. Drummond asks Howard if Cates taught him what?
(a) God created the universe.
(b) Every snowflake is different.
(c) The world was once thought flat.
(d) Conformity is dulling.
4. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
(c) She will not be a witness.
(d) Both sides.
5. What does the workman say to justify leaving up the prayer sign on the courthouse?
(a) "We'll put up a sign for Cates' case, too."
(b) "Half the people can't read anyway."
(c) "It's too heavy to take down."
(d) "The devil don't run this town."
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond's first witness is not allowed to teach what to the courtroom?
2. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
3. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
4. According to Drummond, those who hold up the progression of society are what?
5. Drummond suggests that anyone who is "against Brady" is what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)