|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Davenport accept Bannister for the jury?
(a) He loves serving on juries.
(b) He hates Cates.
(c) He's a church goer.
(d) He's old.
2. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
(a) Moved away by standing still.
(b) Set the whole case up.
(c) Influenced Cates to throw the case.
(d) Set the town back thirty years.
3. During the prayer meeting, who asks Reverend Brown to lesson his hard stance?
4. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(c) City council.
(d) Civil rights.
5. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The heavens.
(d) The stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
2. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
3. What song does the town sing to greet Brady?
4. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
5. What does Drummond suggest about Brady and how he lives his life?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)