|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of jury does Brady want?
(a) Fair and partial.
(b) One that conforms to the patterns of society.
(c) Pious older women.
(d) Forward thinking intellects.
2. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
(a) She agrees with him.
(b) She hopes it is true.
(c) She thinks it is quite comical.
(d) She argues with him.
3. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
4. What does Brady complain to Hornbeck about?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The heat.
(c) His terrible writing skills.
(d) The bias against him.
5. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
Short Answer Questions
1. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
2. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
3. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
4. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
5. What ability does Bannister lack?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)