|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
(d) The Bible.
2. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
(a) "A crusader for the wicked."
(b) "Scared of his own shadow."
(c) "Hungry for power and reluctant to forgive."
(d) "The biggest man in the country."
3. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) The townspeople.
4. What is Cates unsure of?
(a) If he even likes teaching.
(b) Whether he has committed a crime.
(c) Whether Drummond is on his side.
(d) If Rachel loves him.
5. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
(a) Witnessing a crime.
(b) Looking for worms.
(c) Arguing with a monkey.
(d) Fighting his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
2. What old friends have a conversation after the prayer meeting?
3. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
4. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
5. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)