|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
(a) Preachers from the South.
(b) Two child murderers in Chicago.
(c) A poacher from North Dakota.
(d) A serial killer from the North.
3. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
(a) Reverend Brown.
4. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
(a) Reinstated as a teacher.
5. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) The townspeople.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
2. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
3. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
4. According to Cates, the townspeople are treating him worse than who?
5. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)