|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Reverend Brown to forgive Cates?
2. The first time Brady enters town, who is he with?
(a) A newspaper reporter from Washington, D.C.
(c) Reverend Brown and the Judge.
(d) Mrs. Brady, Reverend Brown, the District Attorney.
3. When Rachel runs away from Cates, what does he do?
(a) Chases her down and kisses her.
(b) Lets her go.
(c) Chases her down and hugs her.
(d) Chases her down and fights with her.
4. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(b) His daughter.
5. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
(a) The fact that he was a general.
(b) His inability to spell it.
(c) His lack of military service.
(d) His inabilily to pronounce it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
2. What does Brady refuse to accept about Drummond?
3. What ability does Bannister lack?
4. What old friends have a conversation after the prayer meeting?
5. Drummond believes what to be essential to clear thought?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)