|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Drummond, those who hold up the progression of society are what?
(d) Religious parties.
2. When Rachel runs away from Cates, what does he do?
(a) Lets her go.
(b) Chases her down and fights with her.
(c) Chases her down and hugs her.
(d) Chases her down and kisses her.
3. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A worm.
(c) An ape.
(d) A frog.
4. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) The story of creation.
(c) Loving thy neighbor.
(d) The devil.
5. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
(a) The judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
2. How is Brady's physicality described?
3. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
4. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
5. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)