|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book of the Bible is referenced at the prayer meeting?
2. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A bird.
(c) A worm.
(d) A dog.
3. During the prayer meeting, who does Reverend Brown add to the list to be struck down?
(c) His daughter.
4. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
5. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
(a) Hillsboro Lake.
(b) The town square.
(c) Melinda's home.
(d) Hillsboro Courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
2. What is the crowd asked to do during the prayer meeting?
3. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
4. What does Rachel beg Drummond to do, following jury selection?
5. Who chants responses during the prayer meeting?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)