|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belief does Brady suggest to the crowd is equally Christian?
2. What type of jury does Drummond say that Brady wants?
(a) One that thinks alike.
(b) Ignorant farmers.
(c) One that is just like him.
(d) Fair and partial.
3. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
(a) "God's Men Don't Slither."
(b) "Down With Darwinism."
(c) "Read Your Bible."
(d) "Brady or Bust."
4. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
(a) Talking to God.
(b) Falling off the Earth.
(c) That her father was the devil.
(d) That she was the devil.
5. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
(a) Media attention.
(c) Religious fervor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
3. Reverend Brown requests the crowd to do what to those who defy the Word?
4. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
5. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)