|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ability does Bannister lack?
2. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(b) The judge.
3. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
4. What old friends have a conversation after the prayer meeting?
(a) Rachel and Cates.
(b) Brady and Drummond.
(c) Reverend Brown and Drummond.
(d) Brady and Reverend Brown.
5. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
(a) She agrees with him.
(b) She hopes it is true.
(c) She argues with him.
(d) She thinks it is quite comical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
3. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
4. What is Cates unsure of?
5. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)