|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Brady try to do for Mr. Brady prior to the prayer meeting?
(a) Feed him.
(b) Keep him warm.
(c) Encourage him.
(d) Inspire him.
2. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
(a) "A crusader for the wicked."
(b) "The biggest man in the country."
(c) "Hungry for power and reluctant to forgive."
(d) "Scared of his own shadow."
3. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
(a) Vandalizing the church.
(b) Stealing bibles.
(c) Teaching evolution.
4. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
(a) A serial killer from the North.
(b) A poacher from North Dakota.
(c) Two child murderers in Chicago.
(d) Preachers from the South.
5. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
(a) Temporary Honorary Colonel.
(b) Head of State.
(c) Temporary Town Captain.
(d) Head Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
2. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
3. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
4. Drummond believes what to be essential to clear thought?
5. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)