|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
(b) Stealing bibles.
(c) Teaching evolution.
(d) Vandalizing the church.
2. Who is providing Cates with a lawyer?
(a) The New Yorker.
(b) The school board.
(c) The Chicago Times.
(d) The Baltimore Herald.
3. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
(a) A Bible.
(c) A hotdog.
4. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
(a) The Bible.
5. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
(d) Reverend Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
3. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
4. Why does Davenport accept Bannister for the jury?
5. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)