|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
(a) She hopes it is true.
(b) She argues with him.
(c) She agrees with him.
(d) She thinks it is quite comical.
2. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
(a) The stars.
(b) The heavens.
(c) The Bible.
3. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
(d) The Bible.
4. Why does Davenport accept Bannister for the jury?
(a) He hates Cates.
(b) He's old.
(c) He's a church goer.
(d) He loves serving on juries.
5. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
(a) The fact that he was a general.
(b) His lack of military service.
(c) His inabilily to pronounce it.
(d) His inability to spell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of jury does Brady want?
2. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
3. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
4. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
5. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)