|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Cates, the townspeople are treating him worse than who?
(a) A murderer.
(b) An adulterer.
(c) That publishing company in Chicago.
(d) The monkey.
2. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
(a) Temporary Honorary Colonel.
(b) Head of State.
(c) Head Colonel.
(d) Temporary Town Captain.
3. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A worm.
(c) An ape.
(d) A frog.
4. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
(a) "Scared of his own shadow."
(b) "Hungry for power and reluctant to forgive."
(c) "The biggest man in the country."
(d) "A crusader for the wicked."
5. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
(a) Many townspeople.
(b) No one.
(c) The judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
2. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
3. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
4. What ability does Bannister lack?
5. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)