|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
(a) She hopes it is true.
(b) She thinks it is quite comical.
(c) She agrees with him.
(d) She argues with him.
2. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
(a) If she divorced Reverend Brown.
(b) Rachel's feelings about her.
(c) Why she doesn't support Rachel.
(d) Whether she was holy.
3. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
(c) Soldier of the Bible.
4. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
(c) Reinstated as a teacher.
5. What song does the town sing to greet Brady?
(a) "The Star Spangled Banner."
(b) "Old Time Religion."
(d) "America the Beautiful."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
2. How is Brady's physicality described?
3. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
4. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
5. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)