|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Cates, the townspeople are treating him worse than who?
(a) That publishing company in Chicago.
(b) The monkey.
(c) A murderer.
(d) An adulterer.
2. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
3. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
(d) The Bible.
4. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
(b) Religious fervor.
(d) Media attention.
5. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
(a) The Bible.
(c) The stars.
(d) The heavens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
2. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
3. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
4. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
5. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)