|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
2. What type of jury does Drummond say that Brady wants?
(a) Fair and partial.
(b) One that is just like him.
(c) One that thinks alike.
(d) Ignorant farmers.
3. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His doctrine.
(b) His height.
(c) His passion.
(d) His volume.
4. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
(a) The Bible.
5. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
(a) Brady and public opinion.
(b) The weather and the devil.
(c) The price of milk.
(d) The innocence of Bert Cates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of jury does Brady want?
2. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
3. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
4. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
5. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)