|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His doctrine.
(b) His passion.
(c) His height.
(d) His volume.
2. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
(c) The Bible.
3. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
(a) A worm.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(d) The judge.
5. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of jury does Drummond say that Brady wants?
2. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
3. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
4. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
5. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)