|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
(a) His inabilily to pronounce it.
(b) The fact that he was a general.
(c) His inability to spell it.
(d) His lack of military service.
2. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
(b) A Bible.
(d) A hotdog.
3. What does Rachel beg Drummond to do, following jury selection?
(a) Show some respect for her town.
(b) Call off the trial.
(c) Read his Bible.
(d) Defend Cates to his best ability.
4. What ability does Bannister lack?
5. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
(a) A poacher from North Dakota.
(b) Preachers from the South.
(c) A serial killer from the North.
(d) Two child murderers in Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
2. Drummond believes what to be essential to clear thought?
3. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
4. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
5. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)