|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
(d) The Gospel.
2. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
(a) He is incredibly short.
(b) He has terrible vision.
(c) The trial will be a show.
(d) He won't fall asleep.
3. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
(a) Rachel's feelings about her.
(b) If she divorced Reverend Brown.
(c) Why she doesn't support Rachel.
(d) Whether she was holy.
4. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
5. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
2. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
3. Who encourages the town to greet Brady's arrival?
4. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
5. How is Brady's physicality described?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)