|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
(a) Falling off the Earth.
(b) Talking to God.
(c) That she was the devil.
(d) That her father was the devil.
2. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His passion.
(b) His volume.
(c) His doctrine.
(d) His height.
3. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
(a) Arguing with a monkey.
(b) Looking for worms.
(c) Witnessing a crime.
(d) Fighting his brother.
4. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
(a) Only for men.
(b) Good on a hot day.
(c) Bad for business.
(d) Unnecessary and confusing.
5. How is Brady's physicality described?
(a) Old, distinguished, powerful.
(b) Young, attractive, on fire.
(c) Anemic, hunched over.
(d) Gray, balding, paunchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Drummond, those who hold up the progression of society are what?
2. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
3. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
4. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
5. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)