|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
(a) That her father was the devil.
(b) Falling off the Earth.
(c) Talking to God.
(d) That she was the devil.
2. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
(a) It makes Brady sound heroic.
(b) Brady deserves something better.
(c) It is hard to pronounce.
(d) Drummond wants to learn Brady's real name.
3. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
(a) The trial will be a show.
(b) He won't fall asleep.
(c) He is incredibly short.
(d) He has terrible vision.
4. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
(a) Media attention.
(c) Religious fervor.
5. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
(a) The heavens.
(c) The stars.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
2. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
3. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
4. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
5. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)