|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(b) The judge.
2. What does Drummond ask Dunlap prior to rejecting him for the jury?
(a) If he loves his mother.
(b) Whether he believes in God.
(c) How he is.
(d) If he reads the Bible.
3. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
(a) Media attention.
(d) Religious fervor.
4. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His passion.
(b) His height.
(c) His doctrine.
(d) His volume.
5. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
(a) Stealing bibles.
(b) Vandalizing the church.
(c) Teaching evolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
2. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
3. What type of jury does Drummond say that Brady wants?
4. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
5. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)