|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
(b) Both sides.
(c) She will not be a witness.
2. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
(a) Many townspeople.
(b) The judge.
(d) No one.
3. What does Rachel beg Drummond to do, following jury selection?
(a) Read his Bible.
(b) Show some respect for her town.
(c) Defend Cates to his best ability.
(d) Call off the trial.
4. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His height.
(b) His doctrine.
(c) His passion.
(d) His volume.
5. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(d) The judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
3. What ability does Bannister lack?
4. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
5. The first time Brady enters town, who is he with?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)