|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first time Brady enters town, who is he with?
(a) A newspaper reporter from Washington, D.C.
(c) Reverend Brown and the Judge.
(d) Mrs. Brady, Reverend Brown, the District Attorney.
2. What does Drummond ask Dunlap prior to rejecting him for the jury?
(a) How he is.
(b) If he reads the Bible.
(c) Whether he believes in God.
(d) If he loves his mother.
3. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
(a) He won't fall asleep.
(b) He has terrible vision.
(c) He is incredibly short.
(d) The trial will be a show.
4. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
(c) Both sides.
(d) She will not be a witness.
5. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
(a) His lack of military service.
(b) His inability to spell it.
(c) The fact that he was a general.
(d) His inabilily to pronounce it.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
2. What name does Hornbeck give the monkey in Act One?
3. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
4. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
5. What song does the town sing to greet Brady?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)