|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
(a) A monkey.
(d) An old wives' tale.
2. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
(d) Soldier of the Bible.
3. What ability does Bannister lack?
4. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
5. Prior to Brady's arrival, Melinda sells what?
(c) Religious pamphlets.
(d) Fishing poles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
2. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
4. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
5. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)