|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sillers work?
(a) The grocery.
(b) At a feed store.
(c) School, with Cates.
(d) The railroad.
2. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
(a) Witnessing a crime.
(b) Looking for worms.
(c) Arguing with a monkey.
(d) Fighting his brother.
3. How is Brady's physicality described?
(a) Anemic, hunched over.
(b) Young, attractive, on fire.
(c) Old, distinguished, powerful.
(d) Gray, balding, paunchy.
4. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
(a) He will crack on the witness stand.
(b) He loves her more than anything.
(c) He is a strong man.
(d) He is fighting a losing battle.
5. What is Cates unsure of?
(a) If Rachel loves him.
(b) Whether he has committed a crime.
(c) If he even likes teaching.
(d) Whether Drummond is on his side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
2. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
3. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
4. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)