|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
(a) Killing the messenger.
(c) Laundering money.
2. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
(d) The Gospel.
3. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
(a) "The biggest man in the country."
(b) "Scared of his own shadow."
(c) "Hungry for power and reluctant to forgive."
(d) "A crusader for the wicked."
4. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(b) Civil rights.
(d) City council.
5. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
(a) He has terrible vision.
(b) He is incredibly short.
(c) He won't fall asleep.
(d) The trial will be a show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
3. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
4. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
5. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)