|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
(b) Many townspeople.
(c) The judge.
(d) No one.
2. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
(a) Laundering money.
(b) Killing the messenger.
3. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
(a) Brady deserves something better.
(b) Drummond wants to learn Brady's real name.
(c) It is hard to pronounce.
(d) It makes Brady sound heroic.
4. What type of jury does Brady want?
(a) Fair and partial.
(b) Forward thinking intellects.
(c) One that conforms to the patterns of society.
(d) Pious older women.
5. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
(b) Attention seeker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Brady's physicality described?
2. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
3. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
5. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)