|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Hornbeck give the monkey in Act One?
(b) Bert Cates.
(d) Reverend Brown.
2. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
(a) "Down With Darwinism."
(b) "God's Men Don't Slither."
(c) "Read Your Bible."
(d) "Brady or Bust."
3. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
(c) Drummond and Brady.
4. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
(a) That she was the devil.
(b) That her father was the devil.
(c) Falling off the Earth.
(d) Talking to God.
5. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
(b) Her father.
(c) The monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
2. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
3. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
4. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
5. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)