|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
(a) Hillsboro Lake.
(b) Melinda's home.
(c) The town square.
(d) Hillsboro Courthouse.
2. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
3. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
(b) The judge.
(c) No one.
(d) Many townspeople.
4. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
(a) A frog.
(b) An ape.
(c) A worm.
(d) A monkey.
5. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
(b) Mrs. Krebs.
(c) Mrs. Brady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
2. Why does Drummond object to the title of Colonel for Brady?
3. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
4. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
5. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)