|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His volume.
(b) His passion.
(c) His doctrine.
(d) His height.
2. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
(a) A snake.
(b) Bert Cates.
(c) The monkey.
(d) The devil.
3. According to Drummond, those who hold up the progression of society are what?
(d) Religious parties.
4. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(b) City council.
(c) Civil rights.
5. What does Drummond ask Dunlap prior to rejecting him for the jury?
(a) If he loves his mother.
(b) Whether he believes in God.
(c) If he reads the Bible.
(d) How he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
2. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
3. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
4. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
5. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)