|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
(c) Reverend Brown.
2. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
(a) The Bible.
3. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His passion.
(b) His volume.
(c) His doctrine.
(d) His height.
4. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
5. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
(a) "Scared of his own shadow."
(b) "The biggest man in the country."
(c) "A crusader for the wicked."
(d) "Hungry for power and reluctant to forgive."
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
2. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
3. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
4. What song does the town sing to greet Brady?
5. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)