|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
2. Drummond believes what to be essential to clear thought?
3. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
(a) A monkey.
(c) An old wives' tale.
4. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
(a) "Read Your Bible."
(b) "Down With Darwinism."
(c) "Brady or Bust."
(d) "God's Men Don't Slither."
5. Bert Cates is in jail for what crime?
(b) Teaching evolution.
(c) Vandalizing the church.
(d) Stealing bibles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
2. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
3. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
4. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
5. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)