|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel tells Hornbeck all answers to existence are found where?
(b) The Bible.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The stars.
2. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
(d) Soldier of the Bible.
3. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
(a) Media attention.
(b) Religious fervor.
4. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
(a) Witnessing a crime.
(b) Arguing with a monkey.
(c) Fighting his brother.
(d) Looking for worms.
5. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
2. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
3. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
4. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
5. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)