Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
2. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
(b) No one.
(c) Reverend Brown.
3. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) The townspeople.
4. Drummond believes Cates is really on trial for what?
(a) Loving Rachel.
(c) Teaching evolution.
(d) Choosing to speak what he thinks.
5. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
(a) Bribing the judge.
(b) Ruining his chances for future elections.
(c) Selling his soul to the devil.
(d) Moving far away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
2. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
3. What does Cates suggest Howard could become?
4. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
5. Why is the radio man at the courthouse?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)