Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the town prayer meeting start?
(a) When Brady is ready.
(b) Fifteen minutes late.
(c) Once the judge arrives.
(d) On time.
2. At the end of the prayer meeting, what does the crowd's response to Brady signify?
(a) That he will win his case.
(b) Their small town stubborness.
(c) Their ability to change.
(d) That he will lose his case.
3. While in jail, what is Cates surprised by?
(a) The "spectacle" of his trial.
(b) Rachel's devotion to him.
(c) That Drummond gives him a Bible.
(d) His desire to win.
4. Who arrives late to the prayer meeting?
5. What does Hornbeck claim to be?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A critic.
(c) A silent observer.
(d) A Pulitzer Prize seeker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
2. What song does the town sing to greet Brady?
3. What is the theme of the prayer meeting?
4. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
5. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)