Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
2. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
(c) Killing the messenger.
(d) Laundering money.
3. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
(a) Unnecessary and confusing.
(b) Bad for business.
(c) Only for men.
(d) Good on a hot day.
4. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
(a) Falling off the Earth.
(b) Talking to God.
(c) That her father was the devil.
(d) That she was the devil.
5. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
(a) He has terrible vision.
(b) The trial will be a show.
(c) He is incredibly short.
(d) He won't fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
2. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
3. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
4. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
5. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)