Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
a) Unnecessary and confusing.
b) Bad for business.
c) Good on a hot day.
d) Only for men.
2. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
a) His doctrine.
b) His passion.
c) His volume.
d) His height.
3. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
4. Who encourages the town to greet Brady's arrival?
a) The Storekeeper.
c) Reverend Brown.
5. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
a) She thinks it is quite comical.
b) She hopes it is true.
c) She agrees with him.
d) She argues with him.
This section contains 223 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)