|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
(c) Reverend Brown.
2. What is the courtroom waiting for at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Drummond to pray.
(b) A verdict.
(c) The star witness.
(d) The judge to arrive.
3. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The townspeople.
4. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
(a) Brady and public opinion.
(b) The weather and the devil.
(c) The innocence of Bert Cates.
(d) The price of milk.
5. Who arrives late to the prayer meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond suggests that anyone who is "against Brady" is what?
2. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
3. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
4. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
5. What is the crowd asked to do during the prayer meeting?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)