|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Cates, the townspeople are treating him worse than who?
(a) That publishing company in Chicago.
(b) A murderer.
(c) The monkey.
(d) An adulterer.
2. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
3. What surprise witness does Drummond call to the stand?
(b) The Storekeeper.
(c) Mrs. Brady.
4. What is Brady doing at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Eating a boxed lunch.
(b) Talking with his wife.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Giving newspaper interviews.
5. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
(c) Reverend Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workmen building at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
3. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
4. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
5. What is Howard doing at the beginning of Act One?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)