|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
(c) Drummond and Brady.
2. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
(a) Melinda's home.
(b) The town square.
(c) Hillsboro Courthouse.
(d) Hillsboro Lake.
3. Whose testimony does Cates interrupt?
(c) His mother.
(d) Reverend Brown.
4. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
5. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
(d) Reinstated as a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the courtroom waiting for at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What is Brady doing at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What song does the town sing to greet Brady?
4. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
5. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)