|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brady ask the radio man to do?
(a) Let him announce the verdict on-air.
(b) Predict the verdict in his favor.
(c) Leave the courthouse.
(d) Ensure the radio picks up his voice.
2. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
(a) The judge bars him from speaking.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He does not show up.
(d) He sides with Brady.
3. Who reads the verdict?
(d) The judge.
4. In Act One, what does Rachel try to convince Cates to do?
(a) Escape from jail.
(b) Beg pardon from the governor.
(c) Apologize for breaking the law.
(d) Continue preaching his piece.
5. The first time Brady enters town, who is he with?
(a) Mrs. Brady, Reverend Brown, the District Attorney.
(b) A newspaper reporter from Washington, D.C.
(c) Reverend Brown and the Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
2. What does Drummond tell Cates the rocking horse is?
3. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
4. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
5. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)