|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
(b) Reverend Brown.
2. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
(c) Media attention.
(d) Religious fervor.
3. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
(a) "Scared of his own shadow."
(b) "The biggest man in the country."
(c) "A crusader for the wicked."
(d) "Hungry for power and reluctant to forgive."
4. How does Hornbeck classify the prayer meeting?
(b) A show.
(d) Something he has to report on.
5. Who does the judge finally refuse to hear?
(a) Drummond and his case.
(d) Any experts on Darwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the workman say to justify leaving up the prayer sign on the courthouse?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. What happens to Drummond's second witness?
4. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
5. Drummond believes what to be essential to clear thought?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)