|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mayor worried about in regards to the verdict?
(a) Brady will alienate future voters.
(b) It will inspire others to start lawsuits.
(c) It will upset voters during the election year.
(d) The crowd will get out of hand.
2. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
(c) Soldier of the Bible.
3. What book does Brady admit he has not read?
(a) The Origin of Species.
(b) The rules of the case.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Much of anything.
4. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
(b) No one.
(c) The judge.
(d) Many townspeople.
5. In Act One, what does Rachel try to convince Cates to do?
(a) Beg pardon from the governor.
(b) Escape from jail.
(c) Continue preaching his piece.
(d) Apologize for breaking the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drummond ask Dunlap prior to rejecting him for the jury?
2. The townspeople hope Brady's presence will provide what?
3. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
4. Why does Cates leave Rachel's church?
5. Drummond says that Brady looks for God where?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)