|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages the town to greet Brady's arrival?
(a) The Storekeeper.
(c) Reverend Brown.
2. What does Hornbeck accuse Drummond of after the trial?
(a) Bribing the radio man.
(b) Being more religious than Brady.
(c) Stealing from the judge.
(d) Passing out propaganda.
3. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
(b) The monkey.
(d) Her father.
4. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
(a) The judge.
5. When does the town prayer meeting start?
(a) On time.
(b) Once the judge arrives.
(c) When Brady is ready.
(d) Fifteen minutes late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
2. Who is providing Cates with a lawyer?
3. According to Drummond, those who hold up the progression of society are what?
4. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
5. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)