|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
(a) Temporary Honorary Colonel.
(b) Head of State.
(c) Head Colonel.
(d) Temporary Town Captain.
2. What does the workman say to justify leaving up the prayer sign on the courthouse?
(a) "We'll put up a sign for Cates' case, too."
(b) "Half the people can't read anyway."
(c) "It's too heavy to take down."
(d) "The devil don't run this town."
3. Who decides the sentence for Cates?
(a) The judge.
(b) The townspeople.
(c) The jury.
4. What does Drummond take with him when he leaves town?
(a) The monkey.
(b) The Bible and the Origin of Species.
(c) The "Read Your Bible" sign.
(d) Brady's lunch box.
5. When Rachel runs away from Cates, what does he do?
(a) Chases her down and fights with her.
(b) Lets her go.
(c) Chases her down and hugs her.
(d) Chases her down and kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
2. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
3. Drummond surprises Hornbeck how?
4. Brady accuses Drummond of what after the prayer meeting?
5. Referencing the Bible, Brady claims the earth is how old?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)