|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is alone on the stage at the end of Act One?
2. What does Hornbeck attempt to sell the crowd?
(b) Hot dogs.
(c) Tickets to the Middle Ages.
3. Why does Hornbeck call the monkey the "father of the human race"?
(a) He claps his hands at the spectacle.
(b) He kisses Melinda on the cheek.
(c) He takes a penny from Melinda.
(d) He studies the Bible.
4. Who encourages the town to greet Brady's arrival?
(a) Reverend Brown.
(b) The Storekeeper.
5. Why does Bannister want the front seat in the jury box?
(a) The trial will be a show.
(b) He won't fall asleep.
(c) He has terrible vision.
(d) He is incredibly short.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cates unsure of?
2. What type of jury does Brady want?
3. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
4. Drummond suggests that anyone who is "against Brady" is what?
5. Prior to Brady's arrival, Melinda sells what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)