|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to Brady's arrival, Melinda sells what?
(b) Religious pamphlets.
(d) Fishing poles.
2. What is Cates unsure of?
(a) Whether Drummond is on his side.
(b) Whether he has committed a crime.
(c) If he even likes teaching.
(d) If Rachel loves him.
3. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
(c) Soldier of the Bible.
4. Before the prayer meeting, Reverend Brown describes the townspeople as what?
(a) In line for damnation.
(b) A flock that requires guidance.
(c) Desperate to believe.
(d) Fervent in their beliefs.
5. At the prayer meeting, who is visibly upset by Reverend Brown's curses?
(a) The whole town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drummond take with him when he leaves town?
2. Who does Brady speak to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who decides the sentence for Cates?
4. What does Cates suggest Howard could become?
5. Who comments that Brady is sure of the verdict?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)