|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. What type of believer does Drummond claim to be?
3. Drummond says that Brady looks for God where?
(a) In a sandwich.
(b) Too high up and too far away.
(c) In people.
(d) Only in the service of his church.
4. The judge is willing to hear an expert on what?
(a) The Bible.
5. Why is Cates confused following the trial?
(a) He does not know if he won.
(b) No one has congratulated him.
(c) Rachel is not present.
(d) No one has cuffed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What old friends have a conversation after the prayer meeting?
2. What does Drummond refuse to accept from Cates?
3. What does Hornbeck do for Cates after the trial?
4. According to Drummond, those who hold up the progression of society are what?
5. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)