|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brady claim God can do to science?
(a) Control it.
(b) Squash it.
(c) Teach through it.
(d) Cancel it.
2. Drummond asks Howard if he has committed what crime?
3. After the prayer meeting, what does Drummond suggest Brady has done?
(a) Moved away by standing still.
(b) Set the whole case up.
(c) Influenced Cates to throw the case.
(d) Set the town back thirty years.
4. Which witness is dismissed, prior to Drummond's cross-examination?
(b) No one.
(d) Reverend Brown.
5. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
Short Answer Questions
1. Initially, who does Reverend Brown ask for God to strike down during the prayer meeting?
2. Following the trial, what does Rachel vow to do to her father?
3. Rachel is asked to give Cates' opinion on what?
4. Who is not present when the verdict is read?
5. What book does Drummond attempt to read out loud in court?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)