|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
(c) The Bible.
2. What ability does Bannister lack?
3. The Storekeeper thinks opinions are what?
(a) Bad for business.
(b) Unnecessary and confusing.
(c) Good on a hot day.
(d) Only for men.
4. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
(a) Many townspeople.
(b) The judge.
(c) No one.
5. Where does Sillers work?
(a) The grocery.
(b) The railroad.
(c) At a feed store.
(d) School, with Cates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Davenport accept Bannister for the jury?
2. What song does the town sing to greet Brady?
3. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
4. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" teach?
5. Who does Rachel tell Drummond she is scared of?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)