|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
2. Where does the opening of Act One take place?
(a) Hillsboro Courthouse.
(b) The town square.
(c) Hillsboro Lake.
(d) Melinda's home.
3. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
4. To Rachel, Hornbeck claims to be on whose side?
(d) Reverend Brown.
5. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
(c) A Bible.
(d) A hotdog.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
2. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
3. Cates believes Rachel's opinions are from whom?
4. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
5. How does Rachel describe Brady to Cates?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)