|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the suspenders Drummond wears to court in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Rachel say Cates wants to do, following jury selection?
(a) Hang himself.
(b) Die from the cold.
(c) Become a preacher.
3. How is Brady's physicality described?
(a) Gray, balding, paunchy.
(b) Anemic, hunched over.
(c) Old, distinguished, powerful.
(d) Young, attractive, on fire.
4. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His height.
(b) His doctrine.
(c) His passion.
(d) His volume.
5. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
2. Who announces the meeting held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
3. Cates describes the conditions in jail as what?
4. Brady says that Drummond defended a publishing company for what?
5. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)