|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drummond believes what type of people never experience confusion?
2. While in jail, what is Cates surprised by?
(a) That Drummond gives him a Bible.
(b) The "spectacle" of his trial.
(c) His desire to win.
(d) Rachel's devotion to him.
3. Prior to Brady's arrival, Melinda sells what?
(b) Fishing poles.
(c) Religious pamphlets.
4. Prior to accepting the jury, who does the judge rule as out of order?
(b) Drummond and Brady.
5. Where is Inherit the Wind set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard tells Melinda that she originated as what?
2. What does Drummond ask Rachel about her mother?
3. Who is providing Cates with a lawyer?
4. In Act One, what does Rachel try to convince Cates to do?
5. Drummond refers to what as "Brown's product"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)