|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Rachel appear as a witness for?
(a) She will not be a witness.
(d) Both sides.
2. What does Meeker say impresses him about Brady?
(a) His passion.
(b) His doctrine.
(c) His volume.
(d) His height.
3. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
(a) He is a strong man.
(b) He is fighting a losing battle.
(c) He will crack on the witness stand.
(d) He loves her more than anything.
4. Bannister claims that Drummond represents who in the past?
(a) Preachers from the South.
(b) A poacher from North Dakota.
(c) Two child murderers in Chicago.
(d) A serial killer from the North.
5. Brady complains that Drummond is bringing too much of what during jury selection?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brady is called Colonel in spite of what?
2. Who is providing Cates with a lawyer?
3. In Act One, who makes a secret visit to Hillsboro Jail?
4. When Melinda sees Drummond's shadow, she thinks it is what?
5. How does Melinda respond to Howard's opinion on origin?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)