|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of meeting is held at the court on the night of the jury selection?
(a) Civil rights.
(d) City council.
2. According to Drummond, those who hold up the progression of society are what?
(b) Religious parties.
3. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
(a) Reverend Brown.
4. Where does Sillers work?
(a) School, with Cates.
(b) The grocery.
(c) At a feed store.
(d) The railroad.
5. What does Drummond say about Cates when Rachel asks about him?
(a) He is a strong man.
(b) He loves her more than anything.
(c) He is fighting a losing battle.
(d) He will crack on the witness stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drummond says that killing a wife is not as bad as killing what?
2. Who approaches Brady following the jury selection?
3. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
4. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
5. Who approaches Drummond immediately following the jury selection?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)