|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hornbeck comes to town, what does he buy?
(b) A hotdog.
(d) A Bible.
2. What do the storekeeper and Mrs. Krebs discuss in Act One?
(a) Brady and public opinion.
(b) The price of milk.
(c) The weather and the devil.
(d) The innocence of Bert Cates.
3. What ability does Bannister lack?
4. Drummond believes what to be essential to clear thought?
5. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
(d) Reverend Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rachel runs away from Cates, what does he do?
2. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
3. Who notices the train when Brady is arriving?
4. According to Cates, the townspeople are treating him worse than who?
5. What type of jury does Drummond say that Brady wants?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)