|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darwin's "Origin of Species" directly conflict with?
(a) The Bible.
2. Drummond is awarded what title by the Mayor?
(a) Temporary Honorary Colonel.
(b) Temporary Town Captain.
(c) Head of State.
(d) Head Colonel.
3. If Cates apologizes, Drummond feels that Cates will be what?
(a) Reinstated as a teacher.
4. According to Hornbeck, who is the monkey's greatest descendant?
(a) Reverend Brown.
5. Hornbeck asks Elijah if he is a what?
(b) Soldier of the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a banner put up before Brady arrives. What does it say?
2. Who is providing Cates with a lawyer?
3. What is Rachel scared of as a child?
4. Rachel asks Drummond if Cates is a what?
5. Howard tells Melinda that her father originated as what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)